Can Goku Destroy A Galaxy?

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Jan. 5, 2011. Last post by takashichea 4 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SSJjanemba said:

" @taichokage: yeah ever since nevermind started using obd he started hating dbz  

never joined the obd around the same time he join this place so his opinion on dbz level of power has not changed.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Hirako_Fan: i don't know, but its bad, they say there's only 4 galaxies in the dbz universe when a normal universe should have at least 100 billion galaxies
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SSJjanemba said:
" @Hirako_Fan: i don't know, but its bad, they say there's only 4 galaxies in the dbz universe when a normal universe should have at least 100 billion galaxies "
It is argued that there are 4 quadrants or 4 galaxies. The thing is, there is evidence supporting both claims.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@TheLegendaryOne:  Nothing you haven't already seen, using subjective calc stacking in combination with fantastical statements that have no feats hinting at them, using non-canon stuff, and taking animation out of context and using dub lines.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SSJjanemba: lol wut?  DBZverse  Has only four Galaxies?
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8

good job akira for being an awful writer. 4 galaxies, i have lost too much respect for u akira....
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Nevermind: lol so its true.Thanks for the info men
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hirako_Fan: Hold on a second, its not the whole truth.  

From the daizenshuu: 

Its seems the "galaxies" of the daizenshuu map are really galactic regions.  
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Hirako_Fan: Hold on a second, its not the whole truth.  

From the daizenshuu: 

Its seems the "galaxies" of the daizenshuu map are really galactic regions.   "

that doesn't say much
@SSJjanemba: The "INFINITELY EXPANSIVE UNIVERSE"  

Then further, that the universe is divided into North, South, East, and West sections. 

@hitsusatsu11:
it doesn't say sections
@Nevermind said:
 and taking animation out of context 
I agree, you'd have to be a huge idiot to take actual animation out of context. 
I mean, how could anyone possibly misinterpret a scene thats actually animated?  
You'd have to completely clutch at straws to try and say something thats clearly seen on screen is anything but what it is. 
Post by Sonata (35,379 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Nevermind:  After looking at that things begin to become more clear to me now.  I was wonder why people think that Broly was a threat to be a universe destroyer, while he only destroyed a galaxy.  He pretty much destroyed 25% of their universe already.
@Sonata:
kid buu makes it 50%
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I do not see what is wrong with usage of ABC  logic,power scaling or whatever it is called. 
When we assume Naruto characters are bullet timer this is is in someway the same because althought nobody ever brought a gun and shot the other ninjas ,based on logic we can assume they could dodge bullets ,because they have been shown to be supersonic
When we assume Alexander Anderson is a bullet timer we do so  by seeing him not being speedblitzed by Alucard and we know that Alucard is a bullet-timer because he is the strongest of all vampires and lesser vampires have shown an ability to dodge bullets. 
I could just go on and on.
Post by Sonata (35,379 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SSJjanemba:  Yes it does, so the Kai's were technically telling the truth about being a universal threat.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
canon Goku is big stars buster IMO

Anime/Movies are too confusing and inconsistent for me, so I avoid discussions about them.   
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Like what has been taken out of proportion?  

everything 
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Sorry to burst bubble BUT DB verse has more than 4 Galaxys. LOL
Found it from Daizenshuu translation. 
Infinite amount of Galaxy's (aka there are alot of galaxy's, more than 4 LOL)
Universe is divided into 4.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel