Can Goku Destroy A Galaxy?

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Jan. 5, 2011. Last post by takashichea 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage:
cell is above solar system, frieza is capable of destroying every planet in the solar system except the sun
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,275 posts) See mini bio Level 14
no he cant as strong as he is he cant
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage: well i can agree with that but wanst cell  solar system bust statement considered Hyperbole?
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Hirako_Fan:  Yes. They will try and argue otherwise but they will never provide even decent statements. All they have to go by is subjective calc stacking.

No one in DBZ is definitively above a planet buster.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,275 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Nevermind: very true at best a multiple PB but they cant destroy a sun either or even sit in it without dying
@Nevermind: lol agreed ,Thanks men but is still think that Goku can atleast Solar system Bust by the end of DBZ
@Hirako_Fan:
we all know they surpassed planet busting. nappa was capable of destroying earth with his pl of 5000, 2nd last pl in the manga was 530,000 by frieza. going by these numbers frieza should be capable of doing much more then a planet he even said he could destroy planets with ease meaning when he's actullay putting in effort he could destroy way more. dont blame nevermind the obd is brainwashing him
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Broly can  
Majin Buu can  
In GT Goku destroyed a dimension

So goku likely could, oh wait I forgot, EoS goku is still stuck on planetbusting!!!!
Damn, thats some wasted years of training.  
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11: What is EoS?
@TheLegendaryOne: End of Series
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
No
@SSJjanemba: using PL is incosistent has hell as you said Freeza should be able to be more than Planet Buster by PL(530,000 and nappa 5000 this 106X times the power required to destroy a planet)but what makes this more incosistent is gokus 150 million in PL with this much he should already be a solar system Buster(or above) and the advanced SS form should make him atleast 3X stronger=450 Million he could be multi System Buster(Or above)but them it Turns that Cell who was stronger than Goku can only solar system bust at absolute best(By his own words). thats why we should not estimate their Destructive capacity by PL
Post by taichokage (13,021 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @taichokage: well i can agree with that but wanst cell  solar system bust statement considered Hyperbole? "
Nevermind, is anti- dbz. Cell likely had the power as he would have been well above sun busting. Cell was not using hyperbole.
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @SSJjanemba: using PL is incosistent has hell as you said Freeza should be able to be more than Planet Busting by PL(530,000 and nappa 5000 this 100X times the power required to destroy a planet)but what makes this more incosistent is gokus 150 million in pl with this much he should already be a solar system Busting and the advanced SS form should make him atleast 3X stronger=450 Million he could be multi System Busting but them it Turns that Cell who was stronger than Goku can only solar system bust at absolute best. thats why we should estimate their Destructive capacity by PL "
I would say use PLV only as a rough estimate, and then use statements and feats to confirm.  
I mean as you say, 139 is moon buster, 18,00 is planetbuster, 530,000 is more ect ect. 
Cell is some unknown factor above that.  
Thats why we have a clear and concise statement telling us exactly how far above. 
@taichokage: yeah ever since nevermind started using obd he started hating dbz  
@Hirako_Fan:
the 150million wasn't even in the manga, its better to stick to the manga then the daizenshu    
@hitsusatsu11: sorry i meaned not use PL to estimate their destructive power but should have  figured out already. xD

@SSJjanemba: but inst the daizenshu considered canon to estimate their power(and made by toriyama?)
@Hirako_Fan:
no he didn't make it he's too lazy. he just approved it.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Just to be clear: I am not anti-DBZ. In fact I am a ten year fan. I will support it if I think it can win. I am anti-DBZ wank: taking things out of proportion, using subjective and speculative evidence, and clinging to the franchise when it's apparently clear it loses.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Nevermind said:

taking things out of proportion, using subjective and speculative evidence, and clinging to the franchise when it's apparently clear it loses. "

Just curious. What are some of the things you have seen argued that describe those 3 things? Like what has been taken out of proportion? The power of DBZ characters? Just a couple of examples. I won't respond to this. I just am curious.
@SSJjanemba: But if toriyama was the one who aproved that thing doesnt that make it  Canon?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel