Bleach:Final Arc

Topic started by Toxin45 on Sept. 10, 2012. Last post by taichokage 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Toxin45 (337 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Say people the bleach anime was cancenled up to 366 episodes sad but the magna is still ongoing and we have the ongoing final arc: The Thousand Year War and I have to say it is getting good with major characers dying.Also getting back the arrancars too and I can't wait to see Grimmjow Again.Maybe if this arc is popular a second anime would appear.what do you say?
 What to see this arc animated?
 What to see this arc animated?
Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Not impossible but I don't think it's likely. Bleach's popularity in Japan has fallen off tremendously and the anime was canceled because the ratings were terrible. I feel like when a show is canceled because the ratings are really bad, it's probably not coming back.

Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It might. It's rare for an anime to go as far as Bleach did and not be completed. And ironically, this arc has been better than the two preceeding ones, the arrancar and fullbring arcs (the latter one by quite a bit).
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

In all honesty, I just want this manga to end already.

Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not before seeing the important characters reveal their best abilities. Almost half the bankai still haven't been shown despite 2 recently showing up from squad 1. Apparently the top characters haven't even been shown yet. No 0 squad or Royalty yet.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel