Bleach ending

Topic started by justanormalguy on Feb. 2, 2012. Last post by Youjimbo 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I very much doubt that Kubo can reach the definitive victorious ending that he managed with the Aizen defeat, no matter how short or slightly anticlimactic it was. However, perhaps he will prove me wrong. I'm curious to see how Tite Kubo, Troll Extraordinaire, manages to beat his previous arcs for one grand finale.

Also interested to see what he does afterwards, because we all know he's going to make something new, right?

@JonSmith: If he doesn't work more on Kenpachi, and give him more power showings that don't just include the movies, he will leave me unsatisfied.

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@justanormalguy: I repeat: Tite Kubo, Troll Extraordinaire. Good luck with that.

Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kubo stated in a q&a; session that he intended for bleach to go on for another 10 years and that was only a bit over a year ago. He also said that the arc after the full bring arc would be long by comparison.
Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Tite Kubo KING OF THE TROLLS!!!!

@taichokage: So this new arc will most likely last like 10 years? Damn... what will Kubo pull out of his butt to keep this one going..... or even keep people interested.....

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,333 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Good, save me a lot of money (sometime I hate my honor system)

Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kuro_San

Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I only watch the anime, so it will still be alive for me for two or three years after the final issue.

Post by Youjimbo (4 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Ok, so Kubo has a final arc remaining, which he told long ago was going to be longer then the first?

x3 great

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel