Bleach: Ayon Question

Topic started by DrifterInGreen on May 25, 2012. Last post by sickVisionz 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by DrifterInGreen (27 posts) See mini bio Level 13

What do other readers of bleach consider Ayon? Is he/it a character or an item?

Ayon is made up of three characters’ arms, has little self awareness, and is used like a weapon so I would lean towards an item.

[Note: I ask because I want to add a page for what is basically a precursor to Ayon from a previous work of Kubo’s]

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,298 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@DrifterInGreen:

Ayon is a mindless beast, but in the data book they have him down as a character. So I guess you can add that other guy as a character

Post by taichokage (13,619 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Especially since He seems totally independent from his summoners. He is a male despite being a part of three females and his power level is above all three of theirs combined. Plus he doesn't seem to heed their wishes and instead acts independently and instinctively. I'd say he's his own character.
Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Is Hulk a character? Yes? Then Ayon's a character.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,298 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@JonSmith:

Is Hulk a character? Yes? Then Ayon's a character.

Bruce Banner is the character, the Hulk is a different personality of Bruce Banner. Bruce is the character and Hulk is just apart of him.

http://www.comicvine.com/hulk/29-2267/

Ayon is a character, since it was said in the character data book and also Ayon is a different being all together (kind of like Caption Planet)

Post by sickVisionz (4,294 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Is Dr. Frankenstein's monster a character? Yes? Then Ayon is a character.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel