Best Yu-Gi-Oh! Season

Topic started by jnr6lil on Dec. 16, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by jnr6lil (5 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Since we all would say that the Original was the best, what was the best non-Original series? (GX, 5Ds, Zexal)

Post by Acura_Max (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Tough choice. I'm going to have to go with 5Ds. It's the closest one of the three to the original. For children, it's a serious adventure. For old folk like me, it's goofy enough to be funny.

My least favorite has got to be Yugioh Zexal. The protagonist for that show is the dumbest main character in the franchise. Then again, the show has to re-explain some mechanics to their new audience. I felt so old when they had to explain how tribute summons worked. Also Star Driver's main character made a cameo as a main villain:

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Yu-Gi-Oh Abridge is the best.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Easily 5ds, it had a darker and more serious feel about the story. And the character's were great and not too cliché.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I enjoyed GX the most. It had good fights and a Universe Buster villain but also some funny duels.

@DBZ_universe said:

Yu-Gi-Oh Abridge is the best.

Screw the rules I have money! Lol

@Acura_Max said:

My least favorite has got to be Yugioh Zexal. The protagonist for that show is the dumbest main character in the franchise. Then again, the show has to re-explain some mechanics to their new audience. I felt so old when they had to explain how tribute summons worked. Also Star Driver's main character made a cameo as a main villain:

*brofist* I find Zexal to be a painfully pale imitation of the original from the characters down to Yuma's hairstyle. And the episode plots are seem like they are for 5 year olds.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I have only watched some of GX, which wasn't bad actually but still inferior to the original

Is waiting for to come and say how much he loves Kotori and her short skirts Zexal :P

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Acura_Max said:

Also Star Driver's main character made a cameo as a main villain:

Wow, he looks so much like Takuto.

Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Close between the original and 5D's to me. Zexal..ugh
Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel