Best series you recently watched or series that suprised you

Topic started by Bertmasta on June 17, 2009. Last post by Vasto_Lorde 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Bertmasta (151 posts) See mini bio Level 6
well for me, i recently picked up avatar, thats right, and my god this series is fantastic, i never understood the rave about it, but my god everyone involved should be infinately proud of themselves, some of the best character developement i have seen in any show, it smashes many anime even of the same genre, im looking at you naruto anime!
so ye i feel in love with this show,
feel free to share.
Post by Sonata (35,303 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Coyote Ragtime Show did surprise me I didn't think it would be good, but I watched and thought it was a pretty solid title, if you like treasure hunting space pirates.:)
Post by Bertmasta (151 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Sonata:  The name is enough to get interested :)
Post by Gone420 (20 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Kino's Journey my friend keep telling me to watch it I finally did it is a great show. Way better than I thought it was going to be.
Post by N15PCA (611 posts) See mini bio Level 13
It's not that recent but I would have to say Black Lagoon.  Another one that I did like at first and then got to overly sexual was Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi.  I like the hole highlander angle to it and what would you do if you lived for every long time. 
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Ichi The Killer, how Manga can be so explicit

Shin Angyo Onshi, how an underrated piece can be so awesome

MW, how Tezuka can create the fked up character Michio Yuuki that inspired Johan Liebert
Post by Vasto_Lorde (23 posts) See mini bio Level 5
One Anime that I really enjoyed throughout the entire series, was Monster. The journey that Dr. Tenma goes on is just crazy. The show is just well done throughout! I loved it!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel