Best martial artist/fighter in ALL fiction?

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on May 13, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This includes comics, anime, manga, short stories, novels, movies, cartoons, live action series, legends, narrative poems, myths, legends, ...etc

give it a good thought before posting.

I've made this on CV, but didn't last very long. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/best-martial-artist-in-all-fiction-714461/

So read that thread, and if you got something to add, then please do. I'd love to hear. So far, I'm convinced that Yuujiro Hanma is the best.

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Neo from the Matrix he could basically download every single martial art right into his mind

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Magikarp.

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@DBZ_universe: Were allowed to use God tier characters??

@Sonata: Hehe, true. Haven't thought of that. However, I think he'd be limited to martial arts invented by humans in the past, and all we can say are the ones we have so far today. Furthermore, Val(DC's KK) knows thousands of martial arts from here and alien planets all the way up to the 30th century. Also, there are shows with people who already mastered every martial art Like Yuujiro, and would attack while Neo is still downloading, and some invent new martial arts that Neo wouldn't be able to respose to(theoritically), like Muhhamad Ali Jr.'s alternative boxing, or the Katsumi's Mach Fist, and Baki has been making new shit up as he goes along like that Imagination and Dinosaur Mimesis.

@Sonata said:

Sure! Whatever you want. Hell even name some video-game characters if relevant and arguable. Some guy even considered Beowulf for a moment, lol. It's my thread what are you asking him for (Joke).

@DBZ_universe said:

Magikarp.

Wait, isn't that the fish Pokemon. ROFLMAO.

@Sonata said:

Omnipotents should not be allowed. But guys like Thor yes.

@Killer_of_trolls: LOL. Also nice to see you back buddy.

@DBZ_universe: It's good to be back, DU. It's good to be back.

@Killer_of_trolls: Where have ya been? I miss my troll killer since there has been a lot of em lol.

I am sure that Goku is on the list due to his adaptation to learn how to fight and master that art in no time due to the fact he is a Saiyan a warrior race.

Same for Vegeta

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe:

In ALL of fiction? I doubt it. Batman probably wouldn't even be.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,044 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Not including the likes of omniscient beings. One of them has to be Batman One Million. Knows every form of martial arts from the first all the way to the 853rd century. Be very hard to beat that.

Present history, David Cain knows every form of martial arts. However he isn't in his prime no more. In his prime he fought and drew with Slade Wilson < a person that owns Batman.

Richard Dragon knows every form of unarmed combat, he isn't into violence, so he has no need for arm combat.

That's a bit of my knowledge on martial artists from fiction I know about.

@DBZ_universe: Mostly school, and I own a butchery now, so been kinda busy.

Trolls you say?

•_•)
Then I guess, they'll be
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) DEAD MEAT! YEEEEAAAH

@Supreme Marvel said:

Not including the likes of omniscient beings. One of them has to be Batman One Million. Knows every form of martial arts from the first all the way to the 853rd century. Be very hard to beat that.

This is a very good point.

In his prime he fought and drew with Slade Wilson < a person that owns Batman.

LOL, in the thread link in the OP, some guy posted a batman pic, and I replied with the Death Stroke beating the shit out of him scans in 2 different occasions.

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

This is a very good point.

In his prime he fought and drew with Slade Wilson < a person that owns Batman.

LOL, in the thread link in the OP, some guy posted a batman pic, and I replied with the Death Stroke beating the shit out of him scans in 2 different occasions.

Didn't even know there was a link until now. Saw it then. Funny thing I've read that issue. It was tied into some of Tim Drakes. Otherwise I wouldn't have read it.

Like to point out, in his prime. David Cain never lost a fight.

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe:

In ALL of fiction? I doubt it. Batman probably wouldn't even be.

There race are able to master any arts with no problem. I am sure Goku can master Boxing in 1 minute. But yes Goku is not the best in fiction.

@Killer_of_trolls: jaja nice.

Also good luck on yer business.

On topic, Achilles should also make the list.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16
The man with no equals
The man with no equals

Hayato Furinji is pretty high up there.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,824 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: not that high in all of fiction

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel