Best Anime/ Manga Teams/ Organizations Voting Tourney Nominations

Topic started by Dream on June 20, 2014. Last post by waybig1010101 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Dream (7,678 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Okay. XD

Since we've hit the max limit of entrants I will allow for this tourney, the nomination phase is now officially over. I will officially launch the tournament sometime late next week as both the holiday weekend and having to prepare brackets for all 64 teams will be eating up my time. I will be unpinning this thread since nominating's now done. Until I get the tournament officially going, feel free to discuss your thought about who is entered and the tournament in general.

Post by taichokage (13,389 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well this is a huge turnout. I have no idea who will see it to the late rounds. So many known teams here it could be anything.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14

is this the biggest Tournament ever on anime vice?

Post by Dream (7,678 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@waybig1010101: It's the largest tournament I've organized in a while. Past ones I organized on other forums only had 32 entrants in many of them.

@Dream: this is also ( For me at least) going to be one of the most difficult tournaments to vote on as well, when you consider the quality of the nominated team here as well

Post by takashichea (12,418 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Next tournament, we're going to hit past 64 and beat @Dream and @waybig1010101 . :)

That reminds me to update the Tsundere Tournament ♀ I think Rin won.

@takashichea: @Dream: well hopefully its one of your guys' tournaments the thought of keeping track of 64+ AMVs kinda worries me TBH lol.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel