Beginner's Guide to Naruto

Topic started by GodLen on May 30, 2010. Last post by Seancar2010 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
@cowdrunk said:
" sorry to nickpick but, Wolverine  does'nt fight with his bones.  mettle claws yatayata the guys at comic vine can tell it better than me.-->   http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine/29-1440/    
4. Kimimaro Kaguya

This man fights using his own bones, much like Wolverine. However, unlike Wolverine, he can rip out his own spine and use it like a sword. Kimimaru will do anything to stop Naruto.

PS  What I've watched the anime first 180 epsodes is pritty great "
Wolverine's claws are made of bone.  He's even had his metal removed and just popped his bone claws out to fight with.
Post by finch423 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@ethan said:
" @cowdrunk said:
" sorry to nickpick but, Wolverine  does'nt fight with his bones.  mettle claws yatayata the guys at comic vine can tell it better than me.-->   http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine/29-1440/    
4. Kimimaro Kaguya

This man fights using his own bones, much like Wolverine. However, unlike Wolverine, he can rip out his own spine and use it like a sword. Kimimaru will do anything to stop Naruto.

PS  What I've watched the anime first 180 epsodes is pritty great "
Wolverine's claws are made of bone.  He's even had his metal removed and just popped his bone claws out to fight with. "
yeah before he got that operation thing his claws were bone...then after that operation his claws where metal watch xmen wolverine origins that even says how it happened
Post by GrayWolf2 (292 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Well, this helps.  Been wondering for a while which of the three (Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece) to get.  Still not sure but this was nice.
Post by Crusnic04 (5 posts) See mini bio Level 1

@sickVisionz:
Don't forget: 
Jinchuriki 
the Akatsuki 

They sound great.

Post by Longevitous (2 posts) See mini bio Level 13
too far behind. to try and catch up now would be crazy. If I had more time I would...possibly
Post by ezdude (3 posts) See mini bio Level 4
cool thanks for including which episodes are fillers, sometimes its hard to find that info on the internet.
Post by deideiblueeyez (1 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@sickVisionz: Always fun when someone recognizes the anime you're watching :)
Post by Seancar2010 (10 posts) See mini bio Level 12
You could add Naruto Shippuden 170-171 to the episodes you need to skip, they freakin suck!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel