BANKAI (BLEACH) VC. DJINN EQUIP (MAGI)

Topic started by katmic on Oct. 14, 2013. Last post by takashichea 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by katmic (397 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I have been reading both these series and they both seem to have pretty epic power ups, epic depending on the character. The question though is which is the more powerful power up/weapon/technique, whatever you choose to call it.

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'm not up to date with the manga yet, so I dont quite know how powerful the characters of magi are, but I think the series will have to progress more before we can make a fair comparison. I know that the top tiers of magi are >>>> anything bleach has, but they are typically not djinn equip users.

Post by taichokage (13,359 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
The strongest bankai so far are stronger than the strongest djinn equips I've seen. Although I haven't read the more recent chapters of Magi. Maybe it's changed in that very short while.
Post by takashichea (12,365 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@taichokage:

I haven't read past the manga for either Bleach or Magi, but I think you're right with that assumption. I read up on Sinbad and Kouen Ren's powers and matched it with Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai's Bankai at the wiki. Without spoilers, I can say that Genryusai's powers is still in another league of its own. Sinbad and Kouen's powers are more elemental while Genryusai deals with more than fire power.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel