Bandai Announcement Party Thread

Topic started by gia on Dec. 14, 2008. Last post by Niko 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
We has photo! Loy from Bandai Entertainment (formerly of Bandai Visual USA) posted it to twitpic.

BEI Black Sunday
BEI Black Sunday
Post by yuetheguardian (93 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I know Gia you should go to the furukawa bakery and buy yourself some rainbow bread, then get some jelly from  akiko from kanon and boom your all set Gia.
STATUS UPDATE: The announcement is NOT being made until 4pm PST (X.x about three hours and twenty minutes from now).

But my plant wants me to inform you that he's got a Gurren Lagann box set and the entirety of Eureka 7 for $50 there.

In the meantime, let's discuss the scariest thing I've seen all day (and I've been lurking at 4ch).
yuetheguardian said:
"I know Gia you should go to the furukawa bakery and buy yourself some rainbow bread, then get some jelly from  akiko from kanon and boom your all set Gia."
Hmm...Japanese bread is usually a little too sweet and dessert-ish for me to want to use it for grilled cheese O_o Wait...jelly?
Post by scottfrye (25 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Man, I really didnt want to wait until 7pm but i guess i gotta
We'll try to keep things interesting, scottfrye ;)

How about some kind of forum game? Image association or something like that? Anyone interested?
Post by Zeouterlimits (516 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I am, twas great on our mother-country.
Post by Rathany (81 posts) See mini bio Level 1
gia said:
"Rathany said:
"I never used chains in when I lived in places with much more ice and snow, that we need them with this half inch here is amazing to me. "
I guess it's because by virtue of our not getting this much snow very often, our roads just aren't built to have as good traction in snow/ice?"
Roads are same material as far as I can tell.  Though, I am not all-knowing in the ways of asphalt.  I'd guess that it might have more to do with drivers who are unused to snow? 

Anyway, since I am likely stuck here for the day getting caught up on my jdramas, like Mendol and Shigeshoshi.  I am considering making some stuffing for lunch. 
gia said:
"yuetheguardian said:
"I know Gia you should go to the furukawa bakery and buy yourself some rainbow bread, then get some jelly from  akiko from kanon and boom your all set Gia."
Hmm...Japanese bread is usually a little too sweet and dessert-ish for me to want to use it for grilled cheese O_o Wait...jelly?"
A reference to the doom causing qualitys of both sanaes rainbow bread from Clannad and Akikos doom causing jelly. one of the after story episodes shows the effect of the two combined.
gia said:
"We'll try to keep things interesting, scottfrye ;)

How about some kind of forum game? Image association or something like that? Anyone interested?"
we should totally play shiratori ^_^
I'll start then <3

Just post an image-- any image --that you think relates, visually or subject-ishly. :)
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
gia said:
But my plant wants me to inform you that he's got a Gurren Lagann box set and the entirety of Eureka 7 for $50 there. 
DO WANT!
caption
caption
caption
caption
Post by Entonias (3 posts) See mini bio Level 1
caption
caption
caption
caption
Post by okand (34 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Stupid timezones. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out about that announcement I guess.
Post by hazelnutman (142 posts) See mini bio Level 2
caption
caption
caption
caption
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Bure bure bure bure!!!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel