AVWP Week #3: Swimsuit Contest #3!

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on Jan. 18, 2013. Last post by Daniel_Newton 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,227 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Bulma!
  • Louise!
  • Alleyne!
  • Rukia Kuchiki!
  • Virgo!
  • Chie Satonaka!
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,227 posts) See mini bio Level 20

It's time for the third bracket of the AVWP Tournament: Swimsuit Contest Extravaganza! Check out the six contestants below and choose one to send to the finals.

Entry PhotoContestant Info
Bulma (ブルマ Buruma)
Series: Dragon Ball
Daughter of the esteemed scientist and inventor Dr. Brief, Bulma is a rich city girl with a genius-level intellect, good looks, and some serious attitude to boot! Bulma chose a pink camo-patterned string bikini with yellow trim, a matching ribbon in her hair and a pair of write sunglasses.
Louise (ルイズ Ruizu)
Series: The Familiar of Zero
Louise is the third daughter of the Vallière noble family, a powerful void mage, and the Queen of Tristain's adopted sister making her second in line to the throne. All that nobility aside though, she will always be the Tsundere Queen to most of us. Louise is wearing a striking black string bikini with red trim.
Alleyne (アレイン Arein)
Series: Queen's Blade
The most experienced warrior of her tribe, Alleyne is a forest elf with the title of "Fighting Master", but she won't win this tournament with her fighting abilities. Donning the most daring (and creative) swimsuit thus far in the competition; a bikini made entirely out of leaves! Her half-elf friend Nowa also makes a guest appearance.
Rukia Kuchiki (朽木 ルキア Kuchiki Rukia)
Series: Bleach
Rukia is a Shinigami who slays the monsters that go bump in the night, but when she's not busy dispatching Hollows she enjoys a little hula dancing, as evident in her entry photo. Rukia is wearing a vibrant orange string bikini with a long straw skirt and lots of exotic flowers. Someone pass me a coconut.
Virgo (バルゴ Barugo)
Series: Fairy Tail
Virgo is a masochistic maid Celestial Spirit who specializes in Diver magic, which despite the name has nothing to do with water but allows her to rapidly burrow through the ground. Because she likes to dress as a maid, Virgo has chosen a, uhh, maid bikini, which probably needs no further description. Virgo entered this contest without hime-sama's permission, and hopes to receive punishment later...
Chie Satonaka (里中 千枝 Satonaka Chie)
Series: Persona 4: The Animation
Chie is an upbeat girl with an obsession with kung fu (particularly kicking) who, after a series of events, found herself investigating the TV World with her friends Yu, Yosuke, and Yukiko. As recommended by Yosuke, Chie is wearing a multi-colored striped sports bikini with white trim and green shorts with a yellow and white belt tied in a bow; from Junes' own summer line of swimwear!*

*This contest is not endorsed, sponsored or otherwise affiliated with Junes Department Stores.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,156 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This is about voting for the best in a bikini right? Because my heart is telling me to vote for Bulma. My penis is telling me to vote for Alleyne

Post by Jean199999 (90 posts) See mini bio Level 11

So torn between Rukia & Bulma, so I finally voted for Bulma.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,296 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

I vote for Rukia

Rukia and Louise are two of my absolute favourite female anime characters so this was a tough one, but Louise won my vote. I was pretty tempted to vote for Alleyne too.

This already looks like it could shape up to be the most interesting poll yet, should be fun to watch.

@Supreme Marvel said:

This is about voting for the best in a bikini right? Because my heart is telling me to vote for Bulma. My penis is telling me to vote for Alleyne

Haha, how you choose is entirely up to you. Some users () put a lot of thought into their choices in the last poll.

Post by Dekken (407 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

This was very difficult, I really like Virgo and Alleyne, but at the end I voted for Alleyne, I think her swimsuit is sexier.

Post by AURON570 (572 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I voted for Chie! This time my thought process was a little different, haha. But I'll spare the details this time. =P

Ultimately I voted for Chie because she doesn't need a sexy swimsuit to win! It's not about the swimsuit, it's about the girl in the swimsuit! *deep* *gameover* *sunglasses*.

Also as a side note, it's pretty interesting to compare different art styles and the different portrayals of female characters.

@Daniel_Newton said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Haha, how you choose is entirely up to you. Some users put a lot of thought into their choices in the last poll.

Fuck that. Thinking about things will only get me in trouble. I'm going for penis brain. Alleyne it is.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I was between Chie and Rukia but in the end, I voted for Rukia. @Supreme Marvel said:

@Daniel_Newton said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Haha, how you choose is entirely up to you. Some users put a lot of thought into their choices in the last poll.

Fuck that. Thinking about things will only get me in trouble. I'm going for penis brain. Alleyne it is.

lol

@Daniel_Newton said:

*This contest is not endorsed, sponsored or otherwise affiliated with Junes Department Stores.

LMAO Nice.

Post by MrXD (643 posts) See mini bio Level 15

My choice on this has to be Alleyne because I love her swimsuit.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Destinyheroknight said:

I vote for Rukia

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Another tough choice, but I nominated Allenye and I'm sticking with her.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Virgo has my vote!

Post by Bigheart711 (3,983 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The choice was very tough, but I ended up voting for Allenye since her swimsuit was indeed very creative.

Post by Acura_Max (2,349 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Oh, snaps! It's a neck and neck race between Rukia and Alleyne.

Last chance to get your votes in! This poll will be closing tomorrow.

Well I guess Alleyene won.

@DBZ_universe said:

DAMN STRAIGHT!

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

DAMN STRAIGHT!

But I still voted for Virgo cause she is awesome!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel