Attack Girls DVD Giveaway Winner Announced!

Topic started by John_Martone on Aug. 28, 2009. Last post by Little_Sparrow 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What a fun mini contest, because not only can I announce a totally random winner, but I can also arbitrarily state why he they deserves this prize...

Apparently, Little Sparrow deserves to win due to his crushed, haunting dreams of being on team of swimming assassins! Congratulations! PM me with your address and remind me that you are over 17 and we'll be in business. Oh, and also for giggles I figured out random who the runner ups were.

God Len - Because I haven't given him a Christmas present yet.
&
Black Rose - Because he is not American.

Of course, you two didn't win anything for being runner ups, but you were totally deserving.
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Congrats Little Sparrow!
Post by darkcyder (142 posts) See mini bio Level 8
>_> Black Rose is a man.
Apparently the text editor edits out <strike> text. Oh well, I'll own up to my shame here, and pretend its not my fault when I see an undefined gender and a female cosplay on someones profile!
(runs away to watch more of the phoenix wright musical)
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@John_Martone: I've screwed up that one too. @_@
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,648 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to find something else to torment my older brother on his birthday day this September 13th. Maybe I'll go with my original plan and get him the "Real Friends Help You Kill Zombies" shirt.
@FoxxFireArt: The treasure this shirt, but it doesn't seem like they make it anymore
Post by zyn (74 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Aw, I thought I derserved to win.  Maybe next time :)
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Amusing ^_^
Post by lanaswift (636 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@FoxxFireArt: Dude, that shirt sounds awesome. 
Post by ganchan (77 posts) See mini bio Level 1
tsk tsk.  Oh well, guess the embarrassing girlfriend photos will stay safely encrypted on the USB flash drive in the bank vault then.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Sweet I won..... MY DREAM CAN CONTINUE :D thanks Anime Vice, you don't know what this means to my undead hopes.... I will eat all you're brains XD.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel