Atlus Goes Online

Topic started by gia on Feb. 3, 2009. Last post by gia 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Atlus-- best known for games like Shin Megami Tensei and Persona, which I know more than a few of you are fans of –has announced that it's launching a new portal for anime fans and gamers at Atlus Online. You can currently pre-register for the site, although nothing is open except forums (which require a separate registration, even).

So! Why should you consider signing up for the Atlus site as opposed to something tried and true, like Gaia Online or something? Well, here's what Atlus says:

Atlus Online will emerge as an extremely user-focused destination that is fully accessible to each and every one of its members. From amazing games to play to exciting contests, exceptional content and great community interaction, we are convinced that Atlus Online will be a premiere interactive entertainment destination for online gamers and anime fans alike.

And on the website itself it says...

Why are we different?
Well, for starters, every one of us is a gamer, and our Community Managers will listen and interact with you on a level that has not been seen before. In fact, your daily input will shape what Atlus Online looks and feels like over time. Every member can make a difference because before we started on the portal, our team collectively made the decision that Atlus Online would be YOUR site, not ours.

I admit, I'm more interested in something put together by the Persona creators. How about you?

Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Guess I need to check it out.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Yeah, I plan to poke my head in on it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel