Anyone here know about or play the Tales series?

Topic started by IndridCold on Sept. 8, 2013. Last post by sickVisionz 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,403 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Has anyone here heard of or played these games?

Post by taichokage (14,855 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I played Tales of Symphonia about 5-6 years back on the Game Cube. Since my favorite type of game has been, is and always will be RPGs, It was in my top 2 ever games I owned. When/if I get back into games, I intend to buy as many from the Tales series as I can.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,064 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I've played Symphonia, Graces, and Phantasia. Very nostalgic, especially Phantasia, though I never managed to beat Graces.
Post by IndridCold (1,403 posts) See mini bio Level 14

ah good i thought i was the only one lol. And Tales of Symphonia is just amazing also @SpeedForceSpider: which version of graces do you have?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,064 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@IndridCold: My bad I have only played a little of Graces on wii, I forgot to mention one, Tales of Eternia for the psp. That one was massively fun.

Post by sickVisionz (4,309 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I played Vesperia. I got to the point where you get a boat and quit it though. I thought the combat was a bore and while I liked the main character, I want interested in continuing to play and see what ultimately would happen to him or where the story would end up.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel