anybody ever heard of this anime?

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Oct. 3, 2012. Last post by UsachanMaN 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

My memories of it are not all that, losg ago in my childhood.

There was a scientist andboy and a girl who go to another dimention of some sort. the boy had a so called "weaponed" which he uses on one of the main villain, it is like a hand doing V sign, and the boy makes it insert its fingers to that villains nose, and he had a name for that move which he shouted.

there were some types of monsters, I don't remember T-T

Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Mon Colle Knights?

@Kuro_San: Yep. Thank-a-didley fellow user-ino.

@Killer_of_trolls: No problem, it was a lucky guess, I never watched the series but I faintly remembered the characteristics your described in one of the old comercials in Fox Kids way back (in latin america fox kids had most of the "commercial" and children inclined anime

@Kuro_San said:

@Killer_of_trolls: (in latin america fox kids had most of the "commercial" and children inclined anime

so did the Israeli Fox Kids(the one I used to watch). I think all of them had what you say. It was great advantage for me being an israeli arab, cause I got to watch animes in Arabic, and Hebrew that were never subbed/dubbed in English. With these 3 languages I had an advantage. would have been easier if I was born in Japan, imagine that dude, we would just watch the raw stuff with out reading subs when it airs. You know what maybe when I'll have free time, I'll take a japanese course, but I'm afraid my brain wouldn't be able to handle another language, lol.

@Killer_of_trolls: I watched in my youth in dubbed versions (spanish, some of them great, others better to forget them) but now I watch 100% subbed (with the ocassional nostalgic trip to the third Saint Seiya Movie or Dragon Ball Z in latin american translation (God Bless Mexico)) And lately I'm starting to learn japanese to just ignore the subs...

Post by UsachanMaN (4,658 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Killer_of_trolls said:

cause I got to watch animes in Arabic

I used to watch Arabic-dubbed anime as well throughout my childhood! :D Did you only watch it on Fox kids? Have you heard of the channel "Spacetoon" by any chance?

There are a lot of anime series that were dubbed in Arabic and not in English. I think its the same with Spanish as well, some animes were dubbed in Spanish and not in English.

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I know of Spacetoon, I watched some of it when I spent a year living in Palestine. My favorite shows to watch on that channel were Pokemon and a soccer anime that I can't remember the name of.

@NoOne_13: @UsachanMaN: OMG! I thought I was the only Arab here. Although Sapcetoon censores alot, they can make a dub better than the english(like Detective Conan), and sometimes even better than the original Japanese(like Dai No Daiboken(داي الشجاع)).

some animes still don't have any English subs nor dubs not even fan made ones, but Spacetoon made Arabic dubs from them(Like Tiger Mast(النمر المقنع)).

oh and, guys, did you know that spacetoon's company made a new channel called "Space-Power" which features Arabic SUBS. yeah, I am not kidding, they have great mainstream shows like Gintama, and Bleach with in Japanese audio, and ARABIC SUBS!!!

Here is a sample:

@Killer_of_trolls: Lol yup I'm Arab XD True, Spacetoon does censor a lot of the anime since it is targeted to a young audience and usually Arabic tv stations dont air inappropriate content. I agree!! المحقق كونان (Detective Conan) is the best!! Also سلام دنك (Slam Dunk). Man those animes take me back to my childhood! XD Oh I remember النمر المقنع, wasnt that with the dude with the tiger mask on? The best thing about watching Arabic dubbed cartoons is that it puts you in the mood to speak in فصحى, especially yelling out attack names and stuff! XD I also like the Arabic opening songs :P

Oh I never heard, of Space-Power, I'll check it out!! :D

@NoOne_13 said:

My favorite shows to watch on that channel were Pokemon and a soccer anime that I can't remember the name of.

I loved Pokemon in Arabic as well! :D Hmm, I've got a couple of guesses on which series that soccer anime could be:

1) الكابتن ماجد - الشبح (English: Captain Tsubasa)

2) أبطال الكرة (English: Inazuma Eleven)

Is it any of those two? I really liked those two animes as well XD

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Killer_of_trolls: Damn thats awesome too bad I don't know arabic that well. I was born and raised in America so I never became fluent in arabic. But I do plan on learning eventually

@UsachanMaN: YES!!! That was it, Captain Tsubasa. Thank you, I need to watch that show again some day.

@NoOne_13: You're very welcome! :D

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UsachanMaN said:

@Killer_of_trolls: Lol yup I'm Arab XD True, Spacetoon does censor a lot of the anime since it is targeted to a young audience and usually Arabic tv stations dont air inappropriate content. I agree!! المحقق كونان (Detective Conan) is the best!! Also سلام دنك (Slam Dunk). Man those animes take me back to my childhood! XD Oh I remember النمر المقنع, wasnt that with the dude with the tiger mask on? The best thing about watching Arabic dubbed cartoons is that it puts you in the mood to speak in فصحى, especially yelling out attack names and stuff! XD I also like the Arabic opening songs :P

Oh I never heard, of Space-Power, I'll check it out!! :D

@NoOne_13 said:

My favorite shows to watch on that channel were Pokemon and a soccer anime that I can't remember the name of.

I loved Pokemon in Arabic as well! :D Hmm, I've got a couple of guesses on which series that soccer anime could be:

1) الكابتن ماجد - الشبح (English: Captain Tsubasa)

2) أبطال الكرة (English: Inazuma Eleven)

Is it any of those two? I really liked those two animes as well XD

Captain Tsubasa rocks , inazuma eleven sucks!

@SilverGalford: I admit Captain Tsubasa is a lot better than Inazuma Eleven, but Inazuma eleven isnt that bad XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel