Animevice is soo dry!!!

Topic started by VinoVash1234 on March 11, 2013. Last post by AURON570 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Acura_Max (2,326 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@VinoVash1234 said:

i need help with something, i know what the forums is for, soo...

Blog:?

Wiki edit:?

Community Directory Discussion Threads, Lists, Projects & More: ?

Quests:?

The Vice Pit:?

What are all these stuff for? What do you do there?

Blogs are special threads, except they are more personal. People use blogs to talk about themselves or their experiences. This is an example of a blog (click this to see the example).

Wiki Editing is adding information to the site's database. Essentially it's like wikipedia. We have information about anime series and every page has to be filled out with information about the show. (Here is one of many wiki pages).

Quests are little riddles placed on the site. To solve these quests, all you have to do is go to a certain wiki page or do a specific action (like making your first blog) and you receive points that help you level up. I don't know what the levels are other than to make you look pro.

The Vice Pit is video blog that Tom and Sam do. In these videos they talk about anime related stuff and whether interests them (an example of one Vice Pit video)

Community Directory Discussion Threads, Lists, Projects & More: ? - This thread is like a directory. It shows some of the things you can do on the site. It's like the chapter list in a chapter book.

Post by VinoVash1234 (78 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Halberdierv2: and how do you use the wiki?

@Acura_Max: thanks, i really needed that help, but im kinda a slow learner, it will take a while to get used to everything.

Post by sickVisionz (4,256 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@Vino I look at the front page and the forum list probably twice a day. If I remember to, I check the wiki queue.
Post by takashichea (11,724 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@VinoVash1234:

Wiki pages are just to inform folks. It's a hobby for folks to write wiki pages for fun.

@sickVisionz: Front page?

@takashichea: They are written? they are long, must take time and knowledge to write all that.

Post by Acura_Max (2,326 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@VinoVash1234: This is the front page:

@Acura_Max: Basically the home page. :D thnx again

Post by AURON570 (565 posts) See mini bio Level 15

If you are interested in wiki editing you may find this FAQ helpful, it's a little out-dated but generally it all still applies.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel