Animevice Fixes and Updates

Topic started by ethan on Dec. 9, 2008. Last post by hazelnutman 6 years ago.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Hey all: 

Man what a crazy couple of days.  We had some serious issues with our servers today ( I think something may have actually caught fire ) -- still waiting to hear back from the server guys who are in Canada.  Here are some fixes I pushed to AV recently.

1. Off-Topic, RPG and Battles forum topics are now hidden by default on the main www.animevice.com/forums/ page.  Some of you made a good point that RPGs were taking over the main page of the forums and scaring people who wanted to talk anime away.  So there you go.   To add those topics back in or hide anyother ones, just click the "preferences" button when you are in the forums.

2. Character search box -- adding characters to episodes, movies, etc -- has been fixed.

3.  Small fix... when copy-pasting a video from the animevice.com/videos/ page you'll get an officlal AnimeViceo watermark in the video now. W00t.

I have plenty more bugs/issues I have to deal with.  Points and wiki stuff mainly, don't worry I'm on it.

Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Cool and thanks from us all.
Post by Sai (54 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Little_Sparrow said:
"Cool and thanks from us all."
Seconded. Nice fixes.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Little_Sparrow said:
"Cool and thanks from us all."

I`ll third on that i hope my problem gets fixed too :)
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Server guys in Canada? So that's why my sources keep saying this site is located in Canada...

Whoa. The forum toggle is way more customizable now.
Post by Endogene (65 posts) See mini bio Level 4
LordAndrew said:
"Server guys in Canada? So that's why my sources keep saying this site is located in Canada...

Whoa. The forum toggle is way more customizable now."
Hey you are a christmas bomb now!
Post by maxwell (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Endogene said:
"LordAndrew said:
"Server guys in Canada? So that's why my sources keep saying this site is located in Canada...

Whoa. The forum toggle is way more customizable now."
Hey you are a christmas bomb now!"
a christmas vice!
Post by hazelnutman (142 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Yay! More features! :D

I'm really glad that the character adding thing got fixed.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel