Anime/Manga That Brought Out The Most Emotion In You?

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 2, 2013. Last post by bigz007 1 year ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ShadowKnight508 said:

Angel Beats! (especially at the end). I don't come to tears often, but I shed manly tears at the end of the final episode.

Ikr.There little graduation was so nice. And when they were all saying goodbye and disappearing. Just thinking about that scene while the song is playing in the background makes me feel like crying. But when Yuzuru and Kanade met again in life, I was so happy!
Post by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (60 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battle Royal

I have never been more annoyed at a manga

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Dr. Slump...

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Shishio's death in kekkaishi.

Why did Gen had to die! he was so epic!

It was the second episode I watched, but I was still sad lol

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

And wow, how did I forget FMA: Brotherhood. It was THE best.

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Shishio's death in kekkaishi.

Why did Gen had to die! he was so epic!

It was the second episode I watched, but I was still sad lol

In the manga, Yoshimori made a copy of Gen out of his own selfishness. That was pretty cool.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,287 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gurren Laggan

Psycho pass.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Elfen Lied

Post by KingOfAsh (1,390 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

Avatar: The Last Airbender, Fullmetal Alchemist: Bortherhood, Gurren Lagann and Eureka Seven

Post by t_duq (7 posts) See mini bio Level 7

For me it has to be the last episode of guilty crown it is the only one to actually brings a tear to my eye.

Post by taichokage (13,570 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Probably Magi end of the Balbaad arc. Very emotional stuff with a hint of epicness as the end.
Post by GokaiRed (159 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Metropolis (the first anime to make me cry), Berserk, Wolf's Rain and GunGrave

Post by othus12 (6,984 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Sonata said:

@waybig1010101 said:

no disrespect but how was clannad not the first response to this?

Agreed Clannad's made my eyes water a bit.

exactly.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,156 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Clanned: When the kid died.

Dragon Ball: when Goku saw Grandpa Gohan after fighting him.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,311 posts) See mini bio Level 14
this scene gets to me  

i first watch this as a kid and at the time i used to think just like the kid at the end and so when i hear the kid talking at the end of this scene it really gets to me. This scene is the reason why i will never forget yu yu hakusho and the reason why the first episode of this series for me is the best episode of the series and one of the best episodes in all of anime. 
Post by bigz007 (1,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I'm like a baby when it comes to this scene. I always cry.

Post by takashichea (12,655 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Let me see if I can put this spoiler:

I cried at this scene during the Tower of Din arc in Rave Master twice: back in middle school and in college when I was editing at Rave Master Wikia.

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Depends I suppose. The most profound emotion was when I read ElfenLied at a much younger age, though I haven't read it in quiet a while back in high school it was pretty profound and changed quiet a bit about my writing and reading habits.

If I was to say what makes me cry most and easily is the end of Anohana. I can not explain why, but them feels are too much, clannads "only cry in your daddy's arms" moment is pretty close though

Most intense anger and depression comes from Fate Zero with how the berserk story ends and the fate of Sakura. It was less about what happens to her and more how its handled and presented, but I suppose knowing fate zeros a prequel in the words of Ramsey Bolton "If you thought this was going to end well, then you clearly haven't been paying attention."

Probably most intense uncomfortable feel and just "I have to not be here" feeling came from (though technically an anime is Gen's VN Saya no Uta, god damn 30 minutes in and I quit and couldn't sleep. I wasn't scared, just every time I closed my eyes I could see it and hear it and just god no.

Post by bigz007 (1,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Here is one sad, sad AMV. One of my faves, btw.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel