Anime/Manga super hero groups?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 23, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,201 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Which anime/manga characters would you pick be in the JLA, avengers and the Annihilators?

This is the anime/manga version of these groups so pick carefully, the characers have to be in the status as their comic counter parts

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Yoshimori Sumimura with Chushinmaru Karasumori on his side.

The Truth (FMA)

Broly

Arale Norimaki

Genrusai Yamamoto

Vash the Stampede

Palkia

Dialga

And

Naruto Uzumaki as the towel boy.. jajajaja

@DBZ_universe: what is this for?

@SMXLR8: Didn't you told us to make a group/team or something.... if not sorry for posting something that was off topic.

@DBZ_universe: I did i meant for what ofthe 3 i said is this group for

@SMXLR8: oh... lol sorry, Well it's JLA.. but it's not completed still I want to add a few more...

@DBZ_universe: but most of them are bad =( JLA is well all good

@SMXLR8: Truth, and Yoshimori are not bad....

Truth is basically Omnipotent and same with Yoshimori when he activates Shinkai.

unless I cut the team to 5 and make a Avengers instead of JLA...

Yoshimori with Chushinmaru Karasumori, Arale Norimaki, Vegito, Gohan, and Abridge Mr. Popo.. yeah that's a good team I guess..

@DBZ_universe: what about the Annihilators anime/manga version

@SMXLR8: I'll think about it...

Post by MarioRedfield (1,765 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku and Sailor Moon should join the Justice League. Dante and Ichigo for the Avengers.

anyone else?

Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20

any others for the other groups?

Post by taichokage (13,389 posts) See mini bio Level 20
For the most popular JLA, Superman = Goku (no one else is better), Wonder Woman = Sailor Moon (2nd option Android 18, 3rd option Arale), Martian Manhunter = Virgo Shaka (2nd option Piccolo), Batman = Lelouch (2nd option Kira), Flash = Schrodinger (2nd option Kizaru), Hawkgirl = Videl (or maybe the new One Poece character Monet), Green Lantern = (I don't know), Cyborg = Astroboy (2nd option Franky), Plastic Man = Good Majin Buu (2nd option = Luffy), Green Arrow = Uryuu Ishida and so on. It would be very interesting if Shonen jump would combine different Universes to make a massive one like DC or Marvel.

@taichokage: Green Lantern should be Yoshimori since Kakkais look like the power of the ring! and have similar powers.

Oh yeah. I researched him. Doesn't he have the potential to destroy the world when he has Chushinmaru?

@taichokage: Yes... also when he creates "Shinkai" he can create worlds, also anything or anyone that enters it... it's at his mercy because that's his realm and he can do what ever he so wishes... he can even make Goku like a normal human if he wants to, basically he is like omnipotent when he uses that... and with Chushinmaru his potential expands even greater..

Wow. Maybe I need to watch Kekkaishi next. He certainly sounds hax enough to be an anime equivalent of Green Lantern (who similarly could potentially defeat Superman, the Goku of this group). What did you think of my other choices? Btw I like your team as well, but the Truth is rather godlike and abstract. Perhaps too far above the others understanding?

@taichokage: Well in the anime, Yoshi doesn't posses the power I commented... it's actually in the manga where he is a boss.

Actually I like your team!! that's why I mentioned Yoshimori on yours because you needed a green lantern...

also for green arrow Vash the Stampede would be a good choice! though he would be using guns instead of arrows.

Thanks! but I wanna edit it, because I'm not fully satisfied with my team... but I will still keep Yoshi W/ Chushinmaru.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel