Anime/Manga Character/Characters that you would like to beat up

Topic started by Nerx on Feb. 11, 2009. Last post by Acer 5 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Mmm...
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
It would have to be Naruto and Sasuke easily for me. I don't hate the show its just both of their personalities annoy the heck out me, Naruto is loud and obnoxious, and Sasuke thinks he is better than everyone else. I would make them both respect my back hand!XD
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'd kick Sasuke in between the legs and bash his skull with a lead pipe.
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Miu from Strawberry Marshmellow...

Kaorin from Azumanga Daioh...
Post by Lemegeton300 (300 posts) See mini bio Level 10
it has to be Shinji from Evangelion. did he ever stop whining. Im watching She: the ultimate weapon and Shuji from that is pretty whiny too and i want to hit him.
Post by UsagiChan (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Oh jeez, I wouldn't mind beating up Sasuke. He's so whiny and obnoxious.

And maybe Priscilla from Claymore for killing Teresa D;
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Pretty much every male Harem protagonists except Saito he gets enough beating from Louise XD
Post by Zorn (131 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I would love to beat the living shit out of this guy.
I would love to beat the living shit out of this guy.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Ichigo Kurosaki needs a good load of lynching
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
NARUTO, Boy needs slapped YOUR NOT A NINJA. POKEMON all of them every last yellow fluff ball.
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Little_Sparrow said:
"NARUTO, Boy needs slapped YOUR NOT A NINJA. POKEMON all of them every last yellow fluff ball."
lol
Post by DarkShaper (76 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Sailor moon. I just want to kick her in the face whenever she talks
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Sonata said:
"Little_Sparrow said:
"NARUTO, Boy needs slapped YOUR NOT A NINJA. POKEMON all of them every last yellow fluff ball."
lol"
We should all stomp that motherlover
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Nerx said:
"Sonata said:
"Little_Sparrow said:
"NARUTO, Boy needs slapped YOUR NOT A NINJA. POKEMON all of them every last yellow fluff ball."
lol"
We should all stomp that motherlover"
Agreed!:)
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
and Pein for Killing Hinata
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Nerx said:
"Ichigo Kurosaki needs a good load of lynching"
Agreed just read a few pages of the manga and I hated him :P

Nerx said:
"and Pein for Killing Hinata
Yes, Pain for HURTING Hinata :P

Also Neji XD

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Nerx said:
"Ichigo Kurosaki needs a good load of lynching"
Agreed just read a few pages of the manga and I hated him :P

Nerx said:
"and Pein for Killing Hinata
Yes, Pain for HURTING Hinata :P

Also Neji XD

"
She's still alive? yaay

Naruto for not protecting her well enough
Post by Dawnwalker (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Because he is a Quincy?
Post by Dawnwalker (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Nerx said:
"Because he is a Quincy?"
Nah, that would be kinda racist lol. ...Because..uhmm..I just dislike the character. Dunno why really =/
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel