Anime/Manga about female American football players

Topic started by adder999 on Nov. 25, 2012. Last post by adder999 12 months ago.
Post by adder999 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6

In Eyeshield 21, I saw Karin Koizuki as the Quarterback for the Teikou Alexanders. This is a start that a Manga shows a girl playing American football, which gives me very interest. However, I noticed that there were other anime and manga that shows female american football players. Here is a list of them so far:

Cat's Eye- episode 62 (Rui, Hitomi and Ai disguise themselves as football players to enter a football game for retriving a diamond)

Sailor Moon- episode 174, 184, & 194 (Seiya Kou (posing as a boy) becomes a football player

Magical Fairy Persia- episode 24 (Persia transforms into a football player to play in Riki's football game)

Hana O-En Step- Hitomi diguises herself as an injured football player to finish the football game

The B.B.B.-Tomomi imagines herself as a football player playing with her love, Shishimaru while in a game

Tennis Boy- a girl was playing american football before she joined a tennis team

Still, there must be other anime and manga about females playing american football. If you read this, then let me know what others are there.

Post by DocHaus (936 posts) See mini bio Level 18

I think you're asking for one hell of a niche subject, especially for this forum.

Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@DocHaus said:

I think you're asking for one hell of a niche subject, especially for this forum.

@DocHaus: Well, thank you my friend. Because the truth is I have a fetish and lust for girls dressed in full football gear.

Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@adder999: Hmm you must watch the lingerie bowl alot:P

: True, very true.

Post by samweller999 (69 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Staff

I actually find any time that females are dressed in traditionally male garb oddly attractive. I present for you now, Princess Peach in Luigi gear.

Adorable.

Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

I see that you're really dedicated to finding this kind of manga/anime. I wish you luck on your search.

Well, thank you my friend.

So, has anyone found any manga and anime about girls playing American football (not just the anime and manga of the present but also previous anime and manga)?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,703 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@adder999:

oh, I see.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@adder999:

Their one on Lacrosse (call Cross Manage), that is pretty good. But not on Football, maybe one day (don't give up on your dreams)

Thanks, pal.

Hey, guys. I finally found a manga that shows girls playing American football. It's called Kiss wa Me ni Shite. It's about a girl named Ibuki Morisato who has a dream of kissing her dream prince. Later, her dream became a reality when she saw her dream prince as the new transfer student. Also, Ibuki plays American football with her dream prince.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel