Anime Vice Japanese Lessons!

Topic started by FoxxFireArt on Dec. 6, 2010. Last post by iLoveLampXx 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by JoMate (32 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FoxxFireArt:
hehe I gues, the last language I learned was dutch when I was 6 years old and my english comes from movies so I could allready speak that before I ever saw an english alphabet. but lead the way teacher ;)
Post by Headpool (7 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Gaaah can't wait for the names section, and especially honorifics.  I get those confused all the time.
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,643 posts) See mini bio Level 25
@ShadowKnight508: 
@Shiroke:
@deyanne:
@CapeBarnes:
@nVision:
@KerlyFries:
@jomate:
@Jinbeifan1:
Just letting you all know, these lessons have been going for a few weeks. Have you been following them?
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,643 posts) See mini bio Level 25
@Headpool: 
Well, the name section is up. I might even do Honorifics on Monday.
Post by JoMate (32 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FoxxFireArt:
I tried and they are great, but I simply do not have the time to learn it all, so I'm going to be searching for something that will learn me how to speak japanase and just start with that (any tips?). but you should really keep on doing these lessons even if no one is following them you could easily bundel and sell them ;)
Post by Om1kron (143 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@jomate said:
" @FoxxFireArt: I tried and they are great, but I simply do not have the time to learn it all, so I'm going to be searching for something that will learn me how to speak japanase and just start with that (any tips?). but you should really keep on doing these lessons even if no one is following them you could easily bundel and sell them ;) "
I don't think that's the point, besides if you were going to invest in a product to learn a language you want to make sure that it's someone who has some kind of college degree in the subject matter before spending your money on it. This is more of a casual exploratory way to learn and share with others who may be interested in either following these lessons or pursuing this further on their own. 
Post by ayashindou (3 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Hehe, I am studying Japanese on my own because I need to know more than I do... <_< My mom often teaches me, but I hardly have time to learn from her. Instead, I just study in between studies. That's right, study between study. XD Well, thanks for posting this, It'll be a great helping tool to work with. 
Post by mubblegum (5 posts) See mini bio Level 8
This is a cool idea! I have recently started studying a Japanese course myself, and I'm looking at the grammar, particles, etc. Very interesting!
Post by Julian89 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I want to learn, but now no energy to study! I have no empty!
Post by ReplicaRex (584 posts) See mini bio Level 18

@FoxxFireArt: Awesome idea. I'm also a student, and would love to help out. Maybe we could even have a thread to which only Japanese could be used?

(By the way... could you please provide and post a link in here, sorry to oblige.) すみませんでした。

Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@FoxxFireArt: thank you, thank you, thank you, was thinking on getting Sareda stone but idk, but this might help a lot, im in!

Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15

o_o you learn the alphabet before the words?

I fully intend to check this out; right now I was just searching for an easy post to make so I could check out my cool new avatar;

_<<_ shapow!

_

Anyway, thankyou, this is awesome and getting to grip with the symbols is so much harder.

Post by rukasugazette (1 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Lol

Post by iLoveLampXx (1 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I really love these lessons! My Japanese has improved substantially ever since I first started>

Can't thank you enough FoxxFire.

I'm wondering if we can go over some common Japanese words and phrases as well as popular Kanji in the future.

Thanks!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel