Anime Tournament Round 1: Monkeydchris vs. MarioRedfield

Topic started by SensitivePsych0 on Oct. 19, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by SensitivePsych0 (84 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Both teams are in the Forest of Death and are hunting each other. It turns out Konoha has news of this and has sent 6 groups of genin ninjas to attack the teams. To win you must defeat these groups and the other team. You can either team up to take out the ninjas or fight separately, but it must be decided at the beginning of the battle.

Last you must list your weapons for each member that has one. Present your debates now.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

...OK I have to admit here, I don't know which character is being used.

@MarioRedfield: Your team is Zuko, Vash, Soul and Maka, and Katara

Post by monkeydchris (6 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Ok @MarioRedfield you wanna team up first or go at it separately?

btw my team is:

Yusuke Urameshi- Yu Yu Hakusho (Dark Tournament power level)

Hiei- Yu Yu Hakusho (Dark Tournament Power Level)

Major Armstrong - FMA (Has his alchemy gauntlets and an army regulation pistol just in case)

Nico Robin- One Piece ( Powers right before time-skip)

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,897 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Good luck guys.

@monkeydchris: Whichever you wanna do is fine with me

Zuku: All his fire bending abilities

Katara: All her water bending abilities

Vash: His guns

@SensitivePsych0 is it day or night and if it is night how close to a full moon is it? @MarioRedfield we can work together to take them out and get down to fighting each other after deposing of the genin

@monkeydchris: To be honest, I'm kind of hoping I get knocked out first.

@MarioRedfield: hmmm of if @SensitivePsych0 allows it, Hiei can use Dragon of the Darkness Flame to wipe out everyone that is not on my team

Yes I'll allow it. It's the only dragon of the darkness flame hiei can use in this tournament.

Alright: My team arrives in the Forest of Death and finds themselves cornered by Konoha Ninja and the opposing team. Hiei quickly becomes annoyed with this, unwraps the bandages around his arm, and proceeds to unleash the Dragon of the Darkness Flame upon his enemies. It quickly engulfs everyone opposing him. He them turns the Dragon on the neighboring village of Konoha...which is completely decimated by the demonic dragon. He and his team walk away from the this match unscathed, and Yusuke tells Hiei to not use that technique for the rest of the tournament because he may injure himself or his teammates in the process.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,032 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Aww

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel