anime that i dislike and why

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on March 3, 2011. Last post by haseo_yashimora 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
ok just going to list it, no order or anything

1. DBZ- because of the character style and the dumb why they turn supersayen with long gold hair....WTF?
  2. Bobobo- ya never watch this anime unless you want your IQ lowered : / really one of the werst anime ive ever seen, ill go into detail later
  3. case closed- like DBZ hate the character style

will ad more
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

dbz owns quit making bs and just go with the light
@SSJjanemba said:
" dbz owns quit making bs and just go with the light "
xD hay kid think its time for you to go, poeple have the right to there opinion so enough
Post by Clara (21 posts) See mini bio Level 10
lol DBZ is like an all-time classic :P
@Clara said:
" lol DBZ is like an all-time classic :P "
in truth though its made by Americans, so technically its not anime, yet they made it into one ?_? meh ive seen every episode ending at GT the storyline was ok but it been more epic if it had a character style like gurren lagan or gost in the shell!
Post by sickVisionz (4,261 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@haseo_yashimora said:
" @Clara said:
in truth though its made by Americans, so technically its not anime "
What on Earth are you talking about?
@sickVisionz said:

" @haseo_yashimora said:

" @Clara said:

What on Earth are you talking about? "
a while back on toonami they showed a special about Americans making dragon ball but dident say about the other seares
Post by Bigheart711 (3,801 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@sickVisionz said:

" @haseo_yashimora said:

" @Clara said:
What on Earth are you talking about? "
That's what I was about to ask. Also, I happen to love DBZ. It's Inuyasha (Anime Version) that I don't get.
EDIT: I also agree on Bo-bobo.
Post by takashichea (11,857 posts) See mini bio Level 25
I dislike Ultimate Muscle, Bakugan, Dual Masters, Yugioh, and most of them are on the major channels Cartoonnetwork, FoxBox, and more.
I find them not entertaining and for Yugioh, my brother is brainwashed by their themes and censorships. The censorships are not worst than Dragon Ball Z kai on Toonzai. Look at Popo. 
For adult swim on Cartoonnetwork's channel, I find Moribito boring. No offense to people who like Moribito.

For Anime Unleashed on Tech Tv, the only show I did not enjoyed was R.O.D. the TV because it was not like the animes I liked on that channel. I liked Soul Taker, Abenobashi, Rah Xephon, and Serial Experiment Lain more than R.O.D. I just can't explain it.

Popo
 Popo
Post by sickVisionz (4,261 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@haseo_yashimora:  Americans didn't make DBZ unless you're talking about the terrible live action movie or Americans dubbing DBZ.  Someone has fed you misinformation or you misunderstood the program you were watching.

@takashichea: They changed Mr. Popo's color because he looks 100% like a Sambo doll.  On top of that he doesn't seem to fully grasp the Japanese language and talks like an idiot, similar to Jar Jar Binks or an imitation of a slave with hella poor diction.  In Japan there's pretty much only one race so nobody really raises a stink when they do something incredibly racist.  Mr. Popo as he was originally probably wouldn't fly over here in the states though.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

They changed Mr. Popo's color because he looks 100% like a Sambo doll.

LOL!! sambaso i would say.

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@takashichea:  It's actually way worse in the before ages
then again they never censor 009 manga, no not that new one, the very first one
Oh God the racial potrayal
Post by Burntlettuce (155 posts) See mini bio Level 14
It always amazes me how many "people" hate Bobobo, when clearly the don't understand the purpose. It's not a parody, and if you haven't seen a lot of anime then a lot of it isn't going to make sense. That being said it's one of the worst parody series out in circulation right now, but it's not terrible. 
Post by takashichea (11,857 posts) See mini bio Level 25
@cfatalis: @sickVisionz: 
I did not mean to offend you guys. My friend who watches pokemon and dragonball Z is black and does not care about Popo or Jinx. I share his views and don't want to overreact to stereotypes but only to intentional stereotypes that were meant to hurt others. I guess in my hometown, Long Beach, with its diversity I am pretty much used to stereotypes. 

@Burntlettuce:
I like Bobobo, too. It's not meant to be taken seriously. I understand why people hate it. I like the show because its parody on many animes such as Naruto. Just like when Johnny Test makes fun of Kakashi's technique, a thousand years of pain and pokemon, Blast Ketchup. I forgot what Johnny Test said.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I like DBZ and Case Closed, though I completely agree with you on Bobobo.... I sat through one episode and think the show killed more brain cells then the kind I smoked to get through it
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I love bobobo because it always makes me Rofle when i watch it.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
LOL i love how the OP used like 3 sentences
Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FoolyCooly: It doesnt take much when DBZ is involved. Those 3 letters in that sequence is like a bible to most. 

As for the topic, I never hated DBZ  and never will, I need more things to chew on plot wise as I got older. Bobobobo, I could never really sit though the first minute of  it. Just wasn't for me.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i dont like deathnote cuz the shinigami dude looks so scary D:
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Sonata said:
" @FoolyCooly: It doesnt take much when DBZ is involved. Those 3 letters in that sequence is like a bible to most.   As for the topic, I never hated DBZ  and never will, I need more things to chew on plot wise as I got older. Bobobobo, I could never really sit though the first minute of  it. Just wasn't for me. "
true, however if your going to announce your hate for these shows in a thread deicated to your opinion it wouldn't hurt to express it more.

i agree,i love DBZ. it was a part of my childhood, im not going to hate it because some fanboys can behave themselves. 
i never considered bobobo a real show >.>
btw did you check out my review?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel