Anime Podcast (DREAMcast) looking for new guests possibly crew

Topic started by Donwun on Sept. 2, 2012. Last post by sharonz 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Donwun (114 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hello my fellow Otaku this is Donald Wunder

I have been running an anime podcast for just over a year now (on AV just recently) and I am looking for some new talent to join in our ongoing discussions about anime / manga (and sometimes traditional cartoons) for future episodes.

I am looking for someone who is a fan of anime, watches (or has seen) a LOT of anime and who would like to contribute to our cause.

We have worked with quite a few other podcasters / anime reviewers and have growing numbers in terms of listeners / subscribers from all over the world.

To be frank I’m not looking to just have ANYBODY I want someone with PASSION, someone who can speak fluent English, someone who possibly wants to promote their own growing ambitions regarding anime…..whether being an already existing anime reviewer or someone looking to make a more public debut……..someone interesting.

We would be working over Skype and we are based in both the US & the UK

Having a good sense of humour is a definite plus…we like to bring a positive and attracting presence in our podcasts

Check out our facebook page: http://facebook.com/planettyro

And email us if you are interested planettyro@gmail.com

Who knows the union might lead to bigger things

Talk to ya soon.

-Donwun

Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Donwun:

I would be interested. Take a look at my lists here on the site along with my blogs. I started my own video reviews last year though I have note been keeping up lately. Still, I have quite the passion.

I'm interested in hearing about your podcast. PM me if you'd like.

Post by sharonz (6 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I am the fan of anime with passion....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel