Angle Beats! Surprise hit of spring. + Girls Dead Monster rocks

Topic started by MoonStorm on April 21, 2010. Last post by UsachanMaN 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by MoonStorm (360 posts) See mini bio Level 9
To tell the I was not expecting that much from the show but it look good enough to try it out and I'm glad I did. I has a weak first episode and laves you a bit confused. Episode 2 was funny and gave you some scene of story but after the 3ed episode I am hook. It has the right mixture of characters and seem to be bleeding out information on a characters past and death showing why they join in a rebellion against god. How do you like the show so far? 

Eat you heart out K-ON, Girls Dead Monster rock harder  
Crow Song (too bad most of it is faded out) 

Alchemy 

My Song (ballot)     some spoiler in this one but it's worth it.

Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I'm enjoying it.  They've managed to combine almost everything that I love into one show:  Haruhi, good music, goofy comedy, sword fights, melodrama and shootouts.
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I hope this show keep on getting better. For me I just love the My Song (Ballot). 
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
You know, its getting a lot of bad rep, but I have to say that I'm still watching. Episode 3 (and to a lesser degree, episode 2) had a rather serious note, impressing on me that all of the cast members have some sort of tragic past they are railing against. Also, note that guitar girl is no longer in ED sequence...

Post by Lan (621 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I lived for Girls Dead Monster--such an awesome rock band name! Especially the lead singer! She was amazing and the concert scenes were gorgeous! I'm not hooked on the show, but I'm definitely intrigued and will keep watching unless things look they're going no where. I really liked "Alchemy" best of all the songs.
Post by MoonStorm (360 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@John_Martone said:
"
You know, its getting a lot of bad rep, but I have to say that I'm still watching. Episode 3 (and to a lesser degree, episode 2) had a rather serious note, impressing on me that all of the cast members have some sort of tragic past they are railing against. Also, note that guitar girl is no longer in ED sequence...

"
Oh crap your right she is gone from the Ending and they added the hacking dude. Maybe it will slight change each episode. 

My thoughts on your thoughts.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Lan: agreed. Alchemy was earnestly catchy, and the animation was very well done. I'm saddened that we have less to look forward to from them.

@MoonStorm:

Post by Netstryke (71 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The one song that surprised the heck out of me on how good this song was is "Highest Life" off the second Maxi-Album. OMG What a moving song The crew that put GirlDeMo Together took what K-ON! did and ran with it!
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

LOVED IT!!!!!!! ANGEL BEATS ROCKS! AND GIRLS DEAD MONSTER IS MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE ANIME BAND EVER!!!!!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel