AMV Tournament Election

Topic started by waybig1010101 on May 3, 2014. Last post by takashichea 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,496 posts) See mini bio Level 14

The rules on how to vote are very straightforward and simply. In order to cast your vote you are going to send a PM to both @taichokage: and @waybig1010101: (myself) in the same PM and it will include the name of three users that are to be listed from 1-3.

Number 1 will get 3 points

Number 2 will get 2 points

Number 3 will get 1 point

You must vote for three users and if you choose not to vote then all votes for your own AMV will not be counted. You are also not allowed to vote for yourself. To make things easier and organize I posted a table that has everyone’s name along with their AMV. Now its very important to know that everyone can vote, which means that you do not have to be a part of this tournament in order to cast your vote, but you must vote for three users in the same fashion that was mention before. Please take your time the voting process will end two weeks from now. Everyone has a great AMV and this might be hard to vote for, so you are also going to be allowed to change you vote, but the only way to do that is to make a new list in the same PM that you previous used to send your vote. Thank you all for joining and I wish everyone the best of luck.

UserAMVPoints
@LHWKnight :Mutl Anime Amv-Kuusou Mesorogiwi6
@SMXLR8:Cyborg 009 - Jet's World1
@takashichea:White Rabbit13
@GeneralVan:DBZ-Stupify (Disturbed)4
@IndridCold:Yu Yu Hakusho AMV - Monster (Skillet)5
@SekiryuuteiDxD:AMV HighSchool DxD New / Skillet8
@Dream:Lain AMV: Losing My Mind13
@Vapovile:One Piece AMV - Still worth fighting for9
@DBZ_universe:Dragon Ball Z GT FALL OF SAYANS AGE OF RECKONING16
@hitsusatsu11:Kizaru, Pacifista vs Supernovas3
@Low:Sasuke Vs Killer Bee AMV3
@Jinbeifan1:[One Piece AMV]~Last Goodbye~3
@flashback180:TFS Parody: Make A Man Out Of You15
@Zerogodlike:Rise of the Black Howling0
@Bruce246:Naruto Shippuden - Chikara AMV0
@TheDragonFist:Naruto Fourth Great Ninja War AMV0
@Kurohige:G Gundam Kryptonite AMV3
@UltimateHero0406:Blade vs Arclight AMV7
@Whats_out_the_bag:InuYasha AMV- Never too late2
@waybig1010101:Uchiha madara - Indestructible AMV15

Congratulations to @DBZ_universe: for winning the first AMV Tournament !!!

Post by TheDragonFist (71 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Comment Removed

Post by Zerogodlike (1,273 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yea i find DBZ universe's AMV amazing.

Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Ill vote a bit later when I can watch all the AMVs

@Low: @TheDragonFist: @Zerogodlike: guys can you please follow the rules or else none of your votes are going to count nor will any votes for you will count

Post by TheDragonFist (71 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ok sorry ill follow the rules. I just rushed in to vote :p

Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@waybig1010101: I intend to. As I said, I will vote AFTER I have watched all the AMVs. 

@Low: I did not say that you did anything wrong. I just wanted to remind everyone the rules. If I came off in a negative way then I apologize. I did not mean to make any misunderstandings between us.

@IndridCold: thank you for voting but you could do it in a PM please or else i will not count it.

Post by IndridCold (1,392 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@waybig1010101: Ok.

Post by takashichea (13,326 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@SekiryuuteiDxD

Didn't know you three were Skillet fans. Not Gonna Die and Awake and Alive were my favorites songs for my band.

Didn't know you were a Cyborg009 fan. I haven't seen much of the show back in middle school. Only had a year of cable.

I didn't expect that song for the Lain AMV. I actually had this song in my Windows Media playlist. The song and lyrics really fit the show. I really need to go back and rewatch the series. I don't remember some of the scenes.

Nice One Piece AMV! It reminds me to watch the movies. I'm still doing a marathon on the series. It's nice to see a video cross different medias. Didn't expect to see video game footage.

For the Mutl Anime Amv-Kuusou Mesorogiwi:It was a nice AMV, but it can be a bit repetitive at some moments. I still need to try Black Rock Shooter.

For the Dragon Ball Z GT FALL OF SAYANS AGE OF RECKONING: That's some long intro, and it was just a movie trailer.

The Sasuke x Killer Bee AMV had good fight choreography, but the sounds from the anime and credits were distracting.

The Team Four Star AMV was random and funny. I didn't know they made a Mulan one. I watched the How to Kill a Planet one.

The Shadow Skill AMV was pretty good. The song fits the fight scenes.

@bruce216:

Didn't expect a Linkin Park song since they tend to be overused. Plus, it's one of the newer songs. Most fans I know love the old Linkin Park songs like Hybrid Theory and Meteora.

The Naruto Fourth Great Ninja War AMV is too flashy. Too many scenes transitioning making it feel choppy. Where is the music? It feels like a movie trailer.

As much I'm a Three Days Grace fan, I can't find how to based this song for an anime series. It's like for another song, War by 30 Seconds to Mars, where it's applicable, but I'm not feeling connected.

Last AMV was on a song I used to listen, Indestructible by Disturbed. It picked a good fighting scene and showing Madara is invincible. I recall seeing a Black Lagoon AMV with this song.

@takashichea: @IndridCold: @Low: @Zerogodlike: @TheDragonFist:

guys if you want you can ask other people you know especially in different parts of our community if they want to vote too. I think it would be pretty cool if we can involve as many people as possible ( =

Post by IndridCold (1,392 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@takashichea: Yeah, I like them, they're quite good. Also, do you know the anime with that girl that flips the coin in LHWKnight's video?

Post by LHWKnight (2,760 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@IndridCold: A certain scientific Railgun Mikoto Misata

@LHWKnight: which one did you like more? index or railgun?

@waybig1010101:

I'll tweet it and put in my status bar.

@takashichea: thanks I really want to get as many people interested and involve as much as possible. I would love for this to bring all types of people from our community here.

@waybig1010101:

I'll invite some of my wiki editing teammates. You should hit and his RPG buddies, too.

@takashichea: sure i'll ask them and see if they want to vote

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@waybig1010101: Link me to the PM so I can vote.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel