AMV Tournament (2) Results

Topic started by waybig1010101 on July 22, 2014. Last post by waybig1010101 1 month, 3 weeks ago.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Results

Alright these are the results for the second AMV Tournament and I hope that I can see everyone help me out with the next Tournament, which will be posted some time later this week or early next week. Thank you all for being a part of this it truly means a lot to me. If anyone has any ideas on what the next Theme for the Tournament should be or even a change in the how the Tournament is design please let me know. I wish to make this as good as possible and the only way that i can know how well this is doing is if I receive feedback, regardless; if said feedback is positive or negative because either way it helps me out when I need to improve the experience of the AMV Tournament for our community.

UserAMVPoints
waybig1010101My Immortal [Efen lied]14
DreamBeck AMV: Heavy Metal Warning0
Jinbeifan1Toriko AMV-Toriko and Zebra VS Nitro & Salamander13
SpeedForceSpiderAMV JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders-JOTARO KUJO1
VapovileFairy Tail AMV [Courtesy Call]12
TakashicheaMegaman amv-rock1
LHWKnightHighschool DXD AMV RISE8
ImDictatorBowDownHajime No Ippo AMV-[Pretender]9
flashback180Death Nore AMV - Thanks for the Memories9
Deathhero61Kamina's Death - A Eulogy for Kamina2
IndridColdRurouni Kenshin AMV - Breaking the Habit9
GeneralVanKenichi AMV Hero6

Extra Voters

This will be a list for the people who decided to vote even though they did not nominate an AMV. I would again like to thank these people for sparing their time to participate in the AMV Tournament by being a voter. Thank you guys so much by voting and I hope you would also like to take a part in another AMV Tournament again, whether it is by submitting an AMV or by simply voting once again. Either way would be fine and very much appreciated.

The Top Three

1. W

• Anime: Elfen Lied
  • Main Character: Lucy
  • Song: My Immortal by Evanescence

2. Jinbeifan1

• Anime: Toriko
  • Main Character:... Toriko :P
  • Song: Diamond Eyes by Shinedown

3. Vapovile

• Main Character: Natsu
  • Anime: Fairy Tail
  • Song: Thousand Foot Krutch - Courtesy Call
Post by LHWKnight (2,735 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Congrats you guys. ^^

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,923 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Nice tournament :)

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,285 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Awesome, second place!!! :D Thanks for all the votes, people!

Post by takashichea (12,407 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Unless I misread this, I thought you made voting open to everyone regardless of nominees. That's the point of the AMV tournament, trying to get everyone to vote.

Anyways, congrats to everyone who joined in.

@LHWKnight: @ImDictatorBowDown: Thanks guys for joining and I hope that you'll like the next AMV Tournament Theme, which help me with. You can guess if you want, also do you think i should allowed the popular shows again this time or should I limit some anime?

@takashichea: i did make it open to everyone.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,923 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@waybig1010101: Allowing comic characters might be interesting, but I guess it wouldn't really be an "anime" music video

I mean just look at this, it's ..... it's other worldly

Post by Vapovile (2,001 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Sweet! Got the bronze medal :D. Thanks to anyone who voted for me, Natsu would be proud of you all.

Can't wait for the next tournament :3

Post by takashichea (12,407 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@waybig1010101:

My bad, I guess I misread it. You were simply thanking three individuals who didn't nominated an AMV.

I did the math: 84 total votes divided by 6 (3X + 2X+ X). You had total of 14 voters, am I right?

Post by IndridCold (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Congratulations guys!!! Especially

@waybig1010101

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@waybig1010101: Allowing comic characters might be interesting, but I guess it wouldn't really be an "anime" music video

I mean just look at this, it's ..... it's other worldly

LOL this is great and don't worry nothing is set in stone, so i might have comic characters or cartoons as a theme or allowed in a tournament or two =)

@Vapovile: @Jinbeifan1: congratulations guys and i want to do something with the top three as a reward maybe they can pick the theme or make restrictions to certain series between themselves. I'll try to think of something for you guys. Maybe first picks or exceptions to the rules lol.

@takashichea: You asians are so good with that thing called MATH LOL XD JK. Yeah i had a total of 14 voters. But im really happy mostly with the fact that there were RPG people along with Battle people here. Now i need to go to the wiki folks more lol.

@IndridCold: thanks man and I hope to see you in the next Tournament. =)

Post by IndridCold (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@waybig1010101: Definitely you will see me next tourney!

@IndridCold: Thats great and also if you are watching any new anime this season please do me a favor and help me feel out this survey I'm doing - Survey

Post by GeneralVan (1,784 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Fun tournament. Congrats to the winners!
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Congrats guys.

@SpeedForceSpider: Thanks =)

Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Congrats bros

@Vapovile: Wish I would a know about this sooner, I'd have totally voted for yours.

@Kobra678: don't worry you can vote for the ones you like in the next AMV Tournament =) I'll be sure to let you know about it when I post it later this week.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel