American turn Anime

Topic started by Mutant_God on Aug. 17, 2010. Last post by ssjsuperman 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Mutant_God (206 posts) See mini bio Level 14

What American show would you turn into an anime show
Post by DBZ_universe (15,452 posts) See mini bio Level 17
mmmmm maybe Dexter: Laboratory.... it would be bad ass to remake it into an anime show.... also making mangas out of it....
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe: True, I love dexters lab.
Post by Mutant_God (206 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@DBZ_universe: 

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
American shows I'd like to see a (quality) anime version of. 
  1. Star trek
  2. True Blood
  3. Smallville
  4. I dream of Jeannie
  5. Charmed
@Mutant_God said:
"@DBZ_universe: 

"

WTF i didn't knew that existed.... kinda cool but i would draw Dee Dee way different than that.....
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
They turned The Powerpuff Girls into Powerpuff Girls Z, and I think it lost some of its edginess.  But if I had to list a few possible choices... 

1. Clone High - A romantic comedy about clones of famous historical figures in high school.  Hell, with so many animes taking place in high school as it is, adding in a few clones plus a robot vice-principle is hardly a stretch.  It practically writes itself.  
  2. Galaxy High - Two earth kids are invited to attend high school in outer space where all their classmates are freaky aliens.  It's a fish-out-of-water mixed in with some romance.  Toss in a shadowy school board out to enslave the universe and you've got a hit.  Plenty of opportunities for alien fan-service, too. 
  3. Two Stupid Dogs - This one I'd change a bit and turn it into an (even more) absurdest comedy about two dogs who teach at a Japanese high school for girls.  No plot or point to this one.  It's just two very stupid dogs teaching high school and the wacky adventures they have with their students.  There will be a cultural festival episode, a hot springs episode, a spooky ghost story episode, cooking episode, etc... "Isn't that kawaii...BUT IT'S WRONG!"

OH the one i would really turn into an anime show would be Ed, Edd, and Eddy..... thats my favorite american show.....

also courage the cowaerdly dog.... since anime makes goood monsters.... well just make the mosters way coler in that show....

Post by LewisLongshanks (12 posts) See mini bio Level 4
All of the Marvel properties. Why? See the video below:

Mind. Blown.
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18
As the World Turns - Drama anime
The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy- Dark anime 

I wonder what "Everybody Hates Chris" would look like as an anime
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
angel 
supernatural  
mortal kombat    
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel