Amazing Papercraft Gundams

Topic started by GodLen on March 14, 2010. Last post by lanraziel 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Papercraft is the art of making models using only paper, wether it be heavy stock paper, cardboard, or normal notebook paper. Papercrafting has been around for a long time now, but I can imagine Gundam papercraft starting when one fan wanted a model for a Gundam that wasn’t on the market yet. That is the true power of Gundam papercraft, the ability to make any mobile suit you want, and make it to any proportion (ie. chibi Gundams).

But most do not make their Gundam’s from scratch. Instead they use pre-made templets, and use those blueprints in order to help construct the Gundam. However, these templets are hard to come by, but if you really scour the internets you can find them. Anyways, check out this amazing gallery of Gundam papercraft, and remember, all of these are created only using paper!   

Post by aztek the lost (116 posts) See mini bio Level 8
:O

in awe
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,010 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I want to do a Burning Gundam and then burst it in flames to represent Domon's hot-bloodedness....
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,649 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Well, that beats the crap out of any origami I've ever made.
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Holy cow.....

That main pic even has the Katoki redesigns of the Gundams from Wing?? Wow.... this is just amazing.
Post by 00Raiser (34 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Now thats cool
Post by crusader8463 (739 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I tried making a Gundam paper craft once, but it didn't really look like a Gundam by the time i was done with it....
Post by Rayleon (461 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@crusader8463: is that.... a kapool?
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff
@Rayleon: I think it's a Ball Gundam
Post by Rayleon (461 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@GodLen: here ball gundam
Post by MissPanda (28 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Holy....****...amazing o.o
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I never get tired of these papercrafts.  Though, if I saw them in real life, I'd probably run the opposite direction for fear that my very presence would cause them to break.
Post by lanraziel (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Hey GodLen. do you have these templates of these gudnams? i want them cause i started a few months to build with papercraft some models. can you send them to me?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel