AlphaVictor #19: L Must Die

Topic started by DocHaus on Sept. 22, 2011. Last post by takashichea 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by DocHaus (927 posts) See mini bio Level 18

Kurt's mic broke at the last minute, so Kyreo had to fill the spot of our British Correspondent. Hear about his experiences with anime/manga fans in real life as he braved his school's local anime club to watch shows like Madoka and Nichijou, and his explanation to why L Must Die. Also, DocHaus fails at selling him on the new-ish manga "Gangsta," and hates on the Hufflepuffs. The Canuck watched the last Eden of the East movie. Firehawk watched the Gintama movie and we shove in something about the newly announced Persona 4 fighting game.

Our 20th episode is coming up, so if you folks ask us a question we might be willing to answer it on the air! Send me a PM or post a reply in this thread!

Note: our decision upon which questions to answer will depend on the cast members available at the time and the content of the question itself. The answer to the question may not be completely serious.

Enjoy!

Post by takashichea (10,966 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Anime Club Stereotypes

The club at my high school is mostly girls. It's unusual because most people thinks it's Asian males in their teenage to mid 20's. Not to be racist to anyone. I'm half Asian, too. By the way, I'm racist to both my race in real life.

When stumbling on the club by accident, I remember the walls had so many bishounen boy posters and boy bands (real ones). There were so many stuffed animals, and these girls love to draw. No yaoi stuff, yet I find them weird. That's calling the pot black because I'm strange, too.

Most anime fans have a passion in drawing and arts. It's not a bad thing.

Dochaus, be sure to watch Blue Exorcist soon!

In addition to comparing to Darker than Black, it's similiar to D. Gray Man (another Exorcists genre) and Shaman King ( only the demons). Not much though.

Lollipop?

Post by takashichea (10,966 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I hope you and your friends tune in for the Gintama and Sket Dance crossover.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel