All of Fairy Tail vs SSJ1 Goku

Topic started by GeneralVan on Jan. 14, 2013. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by GeneralVan (1,631 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I've got into Fairy Tail a lot and it is an awesome anime, I like almost as much as DBZ. But I was wondering, who would win, all of Fairy Tail, dead and alive, or Goku SSJ1?

Alternate Scenario: Goku can go up to SSJ4.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,228 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@GeneralVan:

It doesn't seem like you like Fairy Tail, since this is so one sided it not even funny

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,881 posts) See mini bio Level 15

You must really hate Fairy Tail, because this is overkill.

Seriously? I have read about some of their magic and saw it on TV and thought that if all of them, dead and alive, fought Goku SSJ1 at their most powerful could put up a fight. I guess either I underestimated Goku a bit or I overestimated Fairy Tail. How about something like them vs Goku Base Form Buu Saga? Or even Erza at her best vs. Goku from the very beginning of Dragon Ball?

Post by waybig1010101 (2,962 posts) See mini bio Level 13

fairy law is the only thing i can think of that could beat goku but goku definite wins this.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,881 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GeneralVan: You're underestimating DB people too much. And overrating Fairy Tail way too much. Only beginning of Dragon Ball Kid Goku loses. Any other incarnation would solo.

@GeneralVan:

No one in Fairy Tail can match Goku

Goku have the power to destroy a planet, Fairy Tail barely destroy a town

Post by Arnoboy (55 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Goku will have a field day.

@SpeedForceSpider: I know Goku at SSJ3 is just a destroyer, but I thought the Fairy Tail verse would do pretty well against SSJ1. Still awesome animes, but I guess Fairy Tail isn't as powerful as I thought it was.

@Destinyheroknight: I know Zeref is the most powerful character of the show and has the death wave thing, but then again, it was avoiding by just merely running away. How about Goku 23rd Tenkaichi? Or Kaio Ken X2?

@waybig1010101:

fairy law is the only thing i can think of that could beat goku

That is really a no limit fallacy, I pretty sure it won't work on someone as powerful as Goku

@GeneralVan:

It still out of Fairy Tail league, also there is no Universe battles on here

@Destinyheroknight said:

@GeneralVan:

It still out of Fairy Tail league, also there is no Universe battles on here

Oh wow. And sorry, I'm new here so I didn't know that no Universe battles on here rule, I was just wondering who would win between the protagonist of my favorite anime vs all of my 2nd favorite anime.

@GeneralVan:

Well, do some research before hand

It maybe your favorite anime, but it doesn't mean they are equal in strength because you like them

Post by waybig1010101 (2,962 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Destinyheroknight: fairy tail can't beat goku anyway fairy law to me was the only possible way for fairy tail to win but ur right it probable won't affect goku.

Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Universe vs one character battles are banned here.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel