A Naruto Movie with real people?

Topic started by ProfessionalWrestlingKage on April 29, 2010. Last post by parasyteFMA 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by ProfessionalWrestlingKage (11 posts) See mini bio Level 3
If there was  a Naruto Movies with real people? 
What would be the most important parts to put in the movies from Naruto? (The only reason I asked that question is cause we all know that the movies cut some stuff out.)
How many  movies would it take? 
 A movie director asked you which Naruto character would you be?
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If  a movie director would asked me which Naruto character I  would be? My Answered would be Itachi.
Post by sickVisionz (4,309 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I wouldn't mind them changing and cutting a lot of stuff as long as the basics of the characters are the same.  What I don't want is something that's the exact same as the manga/anime.  My favorite adaptations of stuff make changes to make it a better movie.  The worst ones try to cram in everything and be identical to the source even if the movie suffers greatly for it.
Post by Nanatsu (322 posts) See mini bio Level 7
As long as it sticks close to the source, but I still wouldn't like to see a movie made though.
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'd only watch a live-action version of Kakashi Gaiden. I don't think you can do any of the normal story-line justice with a short amount of film time.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Live action just sucks in general imo.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
please let it be not americanized
Post by Nanatsu (322 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" please let it be not americanized "
We all know it will be
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nanatsu said:
" @cfatalis said:
" please let it be not americanized "
We all know it will be "
yoouuuuuuu, how dare yooooouuuuu

i am hoping we would get the japanesse version first
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,296 posts) See mini bio Level 17
id be thinking what kind of nightmare have ye wrought?
Post by Count_Alucard (209 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
You know, I misinterpreted this topic. I thought you were saying "would you include real, historical figures into the story."

At that point, I was trying to imagine an arc where Naruto and gang have to stop anime hitler.

Post by radhounecharbib (48 posts) See mini bio Level 2
As long as it doesn't fail as bad as DBE, I am satisified.
Post by KakashiPiccolo (9 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@ProfessionalWrestlingKage:
I would only watch a Naruto movie IF it WASN'T live action they should do it in the animation style of Resident Evil: Degeneration and the Final Fantasy movies 
I DON'T WANT ANOTHER DRAGON BALL!!!!!!
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Kakashi - Chan  

Naruto: 

Sasuké: 

Sakura 

Orochimaru    - M. Ironside 

Pain - Hugo Heaving 

Tsumade: Tara Reid. 

Shikamaru Nara: 

The perfect cast - my opinion.

Post by parasyteFMA (113 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Naruto is annoying. A live action movie would be a really stupid idea. Look at Dragonball: Evolution.

The thing about live action movies that really annoys me is that fans want something that's close to the source material. The sad fact is that this will never happen. Hollywood is only interested in something that will appeal to the main-stream audience. Not anime fans. So expect a lot of plot points to be cut in favor of action scenes.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel