2012 Anime/Manga Purchase #9

Topic started by sotyfan16 on June 24, 2012. Last post by sotyfan16 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Sup Vicers! I'm back again with some more anime and manga from RightStuf and Amazon. Let me know what you think!

WARNING! This video contains explicit language. Also, this video is not edited in any way.

Want to guest-host an episode of Dunce Cap? Go here!

-Will McQuigg ( sotyfan16) is your everyday anime/manga enthusiast. You can also find him on Twitter ( bildo_88)

Post by takashichea (12,313 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Lucky! You already beat me in buying Unlimited Blade Works Blu-Ray. I need to buy a Blu-Ray player. I've been watching at my friend's place when we both watched the Brotherhood OVA.

I don't get ratings either. Funimation rated Casshern Sins and Hetalia World Axis M for Mature while Toonami rated Casshern Sins TV 14 or something.

I think Daniel will get into Nyan Koi (if he hasn't already). I haven't heard of Bloody Monday. Another manga for me to check out.

Awesome job, Sotyfan16! Way to support those franchises.

I need to post something about RightStuf.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I checked out a few chapters of Highschool of the Dead after the anime ended, but haven't got back to that yet, I definitely need to do that. I've been thinking of picking the colour omnibus up too, that would be a really cool thing to own.

Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea:

Thanks. The ratings used to be pretty spot-on but I've been seeing more and more series being rated oddly. Get ready for my next one as the order should be arriving early next week.

@Daniel_Newton:

I like the manga just as well as the anime. Haven't read the new volumes yet. Color is nice and all but after a while I'd rather have black and white. Plus, I like having individual volumes and their covers.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel