2012 Anime/Manga Purchase #4

Topic started by sotyfan16 on April 22, 2012. Last post by sotyfan16 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I did it again Vicers. I crumbled under the weight of another RightStuf sale. It's a pretty good order but it could have been better if there was more manga in stock that I wanted. Won't be until later this week that I get to the series I got for DCs. I need to get back into manga reviews, too.

WARNING! This video contains explicit language. Also, this video is not edited in any way.

-Will McQuigg ( sotyfan16) is your everyday anime/manga enthusiast. You can also find him on Twitter ( bildo_88).

Post by sickVisionz (4,241 posts) See mini bio Level 24

You're going in this year on anime buys!

Post by asian_pride (168 posts) See mini bio Level 18

Yeah Spice & Wolf is a good show. The economics part of it was pretty interesting, despite me not being too fond of it or anything business. And yeah, the English dub is pretty great. It's a series you can enjoy watching either audio, so that's always nice. I also need to watch the second season too.

That's it! I cave! My birthday's coming up next month, so I'll buy something anime-related instead of focusing solely on game purchases.

Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@sickVisionz:

That's just kind of how it has worked out so far. I have mostly refrained from buying a bunch of manga because I've been waiting for promotions, volumes I need/want to be in-stock., and to catch up on what I already have. But I see myself spending about $1,000+ if I keep it up.

@asian_pride:

You can probably go to Hulu, FUNi's website, or FUNi's YouTube channel to watch the second season (I don't think it's up on Netflix with the first season but I could be wrong.).

You do that! Be sure to check out RightStuf.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel