2012 Anime/Manga Purchase #14 Part 1

Topic started by sotyfan16 on Oct. 14, 2012. Last post by sotyfan16 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Hey Vicers! I won't bore you with text so I'll get right to the point with the video. This is Part 1 of my final purchase of the year from RightStuf. Look forward to the reviews!

Want to guest-host an episode of Dunce Cap? Go here!

-Will McQuigg ( sotyfan16) is your everyday anime/manga enthusiast. You can also find him on Twitter ( bildo_88)

Post by takashichea (14,450 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Same here. I haven't watch Tenchi since Toonami. Ever since I read that article about how Tenchi's show was bad, I was a little disheartened. I grew up liking all of the Toonami shows, and when I rewatch Dragon Ball Z with my bro as an adult, I enjoyed it less. I realized it was all about fighting with little plot and Goku being incapacitated or delayed until he saves the day. I don't know if I will face that sort of feeling with Tenchi Muyo.

Haven't tried Hellsing yet, but I was helping Toxin45 with formatting the Hellsing pages. It seems like an interesting show to add to my To Watch List. I haven't got to watching your recommended shows: Dream Eater Merry, Angel Beats, Black Lagoon, and Infinite Stratos. I did get to try Highschool of the Dead last summer. I thought I hate it, but the show grew on me once I got used to the ridiculous fan service.

I need to do the RightStuf blog, too. I got my last shipment on Oct. 29 that I ordered since September 19. I won't buy anymore since I ran out of cash.

Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea:

I'm a little over half way done with Universe and I have noticed I suffer some nostalgia. Not as funny as when I first saw it. But DBZ will always have a place for me. I need to finish up Dragon Ball.

As you can see, I have my thoughts up for Hellsing Ultimate in a new blog.

I need to get back to reading HOTD since I have all the volumes (I think).

You've gotten some good stuff recently and I'm behind on Ultimo. I haven't received any more of my order yet but since Aria and C are already out I bet RightStuf is going to send them with Hellsing Ultimate Part 2. It comes out the 13th but I'm hoping to get it early like Part 1.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel