FMA Brotherhood, Ikki Tousen on Xbox Live

Topic started by gia on July 10, 2009. Last post by Chibi_Kaji 5 years ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

There's not really much more to say that isn't in the headline, but the FUNimation twitter notes that Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Ikki Tousen are both on Xbox Live. Ikki Tousen is on Xbox Live EXCLUSIVELY, so you won't find it anywhere else. They're both presumably dubbed; I'll update here if I find out otherwise.

I'd love to do quick reviews of both shows for you a la the ones I just did for Nana and Honey and Clover on iTunes, but I don't have an Xbox, and I'm about to head out for a lunch date! But here are a couple of other items of FUNimation streaming news for you:

• Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is finally moving away from content we saw in the first FMA and into new material, starting with episode 15, which airs on July 16th.  So if you were wondering when you should bother tuning in, that time is...NOW. I may resume my FMA watching parties that day, if anyone's interested (COMMENT if so!).
  • Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom is back on FUNimation's video site, with episodes 10 and 11 already online.

Enjoy!
Post by kwyrt (31 posts) See mini bio Level 7
What do they mean by "on Xbox live EXCLUSIVELY"? Ikki Tousen has been on Hulu for quite some time and still is as of today (I just checked).
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I saw Ikki Tousen on there Last night very coolXD I also watched a couple clip preview, the voice actors sound the same from what I could tell.
Post by N15PCA (611 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I hope funimation puts Peach Girl On X-box 360 marketplace soon.  They have it on PSN right now, why not on X-box 360 marketplace.
Post by HSaabedra (136 posts) See mini bio Level 4
When Funimation says that Ikkitousen is exclusive to Xbox Live Marketplace, they mean that Ikkitousen will not be made available on the Playstation Store.
Post by Nebs (106 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I mentioned this to you on Twitter already, but FUNi hasn't even started dubbing FMA Brotherhood yet.  So sub-only on Xbox Live.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Nebs: Good point, though of course that doesn't answer for Ikki Tousen, technically :)
Post by Zeouterlimits (516 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Oh wow, this is awesome. Would love if this was available here (unforunately obviously not).
  Still awesome.
Post by Nebs (106 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@gia: IkkiTousen is definitely dubbed, I checked it out on Xbox Live's website.  I'm just not sure if a sub version is also included as well (I doubt it).
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
That reminds me... Is that Ikki Tousen PS2 game ever going to be released in North America? I had forgotten about it for awhile.
Post by Chibi_Kaji (89 posts) See mini bio Level 2
It's nice to see some new content going up on the marketplace. But I already own Ikki and I'm not really into FMA at the moment.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel