FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood Trailer

Topic started by MattBodega on May 11, 2010. Last post by Wales 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by MattBodega (2 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Staff
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I am really loving how this looks.
Post by Gasero (167 posts) See mini bio Level 9
"Full Metal Alchemist reimagined"?

Wouldn't this technically be NOT reimagined since it follows the manga more accurately. I consider the first series Full Metal Alchemist reimagined.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I know that FMA: Brotherhood is supposed to follow the manga more than the original FMA (2004-2006) did, but I can't seem to get into Brotherhood like I was able to get into FMA. (Perhaps it is how....different some of the character voices sound in Brotherhood?).
Post by CrazyCanuck (169 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Gasero:  

I don't think it's a reimagining of FMA ether, but remember that Funi has a history of really bad and inaccurate tag lines.
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@ShadowKnight508: maybe its because brotherhood feels more rushed than the original anime, it stays true to the manga's storyline but they cut out and shorten stuff, and the first anime was good because you didn't know what to expect since it wasn't faithful to the manga

@Gasero:
theres nothing to consider, you are 100% correct
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@ninjadude853:  
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood isn't rushed
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,644 posts) See mini bio Level 25
It's funny. I enjoyed the original anime a lot. The problem is that I really didn't like the way the anime ended, and the movie's end was disappointing.

It's because of that is why I have not watched a single episode of this new series. Why would I want to watch another Fullmetal Alchemist if they are just going to have another disappointing ending? It's time I could use to watch a series I enjoy or watch something new.
Post by Aegon (6 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Brotherhood doesn't just "more closely" follow the manga. It follows it exactly in great detail. This is how the author wanted the anime to be. The japanese version I'm watching is almost done. Episode 59.
Post by Wales (133 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Reading the manga was better. Plus I think the original run was better too.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel