Fuko is back!! (After Story spoiler)

Topic started by Black_Rose on Feb. 24, 2009. Last post by sickVisionz 2 years ago.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Anyone else watched episode 19?

I must admit i shed a tear when I saw Fuko again, it seems like forever since she last appeared on the show and now it seems that she'll become a major character as Ushio's friend. YAY!
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
(A bit of spoilers from previous episodes in the second paragraph... non-Fuko related...)

I did. When the woman said something along the lines of "she has been discharged from the hospital" my mind said "That is Fuko, right? When is she going to appear, then? Is she ther...." only to be interrupted by Fuko herself appearing. Awesome. I didn't shed a tear at that moment, but Clannad has made me cry a ton (and laugh even more).

Those Tomoya / Ushio moments really get to me (specially when asking about Nagisa and the "I can cry in the bathroom... and in daddy's arms"  and "it's the first toy you gave me" bits)...

Such a crybaby I am. ^_^ Seems like Kyou will soon appear, too.
Post by OkazukiIchigo (350 posts) See mini bio Level 11
It's sad that Tomoya doesn't remember her. But seeing Fuko hugging Ushio is adorable...

So adorable!
So adorable!

Episode 20 was Fuko-rrific / Fuko-licious too! (Sorry ^_^;)

So funny, the nuclear bomb stuff and how she wanted to get away with Ushio. ^_^

Not much of Clannad left...
Yes!

Okazaki is the best!
Okazaki is the best!

Episode 20 was definitely bittersweet though, it was nice to see Kyou back and I cried like a baby when Okazaki sang the Dango song to Ushio, but the ending left me worried. Also, I think there's something going on between Fuko and Tomoya, I felt a connection :P.

Clannad has an amazing power over me to make me cry at "simple" things (or get me quite close). For example, when he looked at the picture of Nagisa as he was going away, or like the song you mention, or when he was talking with Fuko and imagined Nagisa there (a "things could have been like this moment")... I'm afraid of what is going to happen... but I have hope that the end will be positive. (If anyone reads this and knows from the game or something what will happen or might happen don't tell me! ^_^)

Kyou looks lovely, as I expected. Botan, well, lost a bit of cuteness in the process. hehehe.

There was no girl+robot this episode, right? I would have expected their appearances to increase as the series got closer to the end...
Post by hazelnutman (142 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Hells yeah, FUKO!
jlrm01 said:
"(If anyone reads this and knows from the game or something what will happen or might happen don't tell me! ^_^)"
This, If I get Clannad spoiled someone is going to die.

jlrm01 said:
"There was no girl+robot this episode, right? I would have expected their appearances to increase as the series got closer to the end..."

No there wasn't, and honestly i'm glad, I just don't get thise parts and they're placed so randomly that when I get interested they stop showing it for a few episodes and go back to not caring.
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
The spoiler warning in the thread title is probably going to encourage people to post spoilers in here though. So better watch out for that, I guess.
I think we're all at the same point in the series, all I'm asking for from those who played the game is to not post spoilers regarding the story... that would be a major kick in the nuts.
Post by flightofhearts (2 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Important:the quiz is wrong Fuko never dies, if you have seen the entire series you'll know why.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@flightofhearts: Unfortunately without a direct link to the question I can't delete it. Also, problems like this should be reported to a moderator rather than posted in threads like this.

On another note though, you appear to be a new user, so welcome to Anime Vice! If you need help with anything just let me know, hope to see you around.

Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I saw this thread title and read it as "fuck o" and thought it was something to lock. I was incorrect. That is all.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel