FLCL New DVD Trailer

Topic started by Undeadpool on May 16, 2011. Last post by Dan_CiTi 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Undeadpool (12 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by afrokola (14 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Thank the lord they finally put this out without it being on six DVDs.
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I just saw the last episode on Saturday. This show is pretty good... though i still have almost no idea what was going on. Oh, and the soundtrack was one of the greatest i've ever heard.
Post by Aetheldod (24 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Oh yesssssss :D about time
 and damn , those  Voice actors suck big time D:
Post by Dizzyhippos (4 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Say what you want about how crazy FLCL is, theirs no denying how great that soundtrack is.
Post by TheBaddestOfThemAll (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@dizzyhippos said:
Say what you want about how crazy FLCL is, theirs no denying how great that soundtrack is.
Amen to that.
The Pillows is now a staple on my iPod. I love how the anime really does a great job of fusing the music with the animation, especially on the last episodes, with "Blues Drive Monster" and "I Think I Can" as the highlights.

The craziness of this anime is what sets it apart from the others. Simply put, this is one of my favorite anime ever.
Post by Vigorousjammer (19 posts) See mini bio Level 5
a classic, one of my favorites
Post by anotherfanboy (3 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Honestly, this is my second favorite Gainax show (first is TTGL, with 3rd probably being PSG followed by Evangelion.)

The dubs are perfect, the soundtrack is amazing the animation is zany.

Many people won't get it the first time. Give yourself a 6-month break, then go back and re-watch it. The re-watch greatly improved my opinion on the show. You get whats going on, you understand the plot of it and you realize there's a great level of depth to it.
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,644 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now
@afrokola:
FUNimation is a far better at the packages. They seem to have a better understanding of the US audience.

This anime is crazy. but so much damn fun.
Post by Thompson820 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@thebaddestofthemall said:
@dizzyhippos said:
Amen to that.The Pillows is now a staple on my iPod. I love how the anime really does a great job of fusing the music with the animation, especially on the last episodes, with "Blues Drive Monster" and "I Think I Can" as the highlights.The craziness of this anime is what sets it apart from the others. Simply put, this is one of my favorite anime ever.
All of this.
Post by gla55jAw (109 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@ninjadude853 said:

I just saw the last episode on Saturday. This show is pretty good... though i still have almost no idea what was going on. Oh, and the soundtrack was one of the greatest i've ever heard.

I'm up to the last episode right now, and I'd have to agree. Although I like it, I think hahaha.
Post by Rudeboy217 (17 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I own the original three DVDs with boxset. It is fucking beautiful.
Post by Dan_CiTi (17 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Suuuuuuch a good/funny show with great voices and a great OST. Might get this actually. I wonder how "HD" the blu-ray is. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel