New Figures You Will Want to Buy in 2010

Topic started by GodLen on March 21, 2010. Last post by Rayleon 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

The Miyazawa Model Exhibition ended about a week ago, and once again it was a Miyazawa Model Exhibition with out my presence. I was patiently waiting from them to send me a private helicopter, but it never came; not even a simple limo showed up at my house. Though I am not easily defeated, for the blogs Akiba Hobby and Hobby Stock went in my stead, and took some fantastic pictures of all the newest figures, models, and other statue like objects to come out of Japan.

After gazing provocatively at all these pictures, I realized that figures in Japan are very similar to video games. As time goes by, these figures are becoming more and more detailed and posable. I can’t imagine what they are going to look like 20 years from now. Maybe we will just have holographs instead. Hide your wallet and take a look at all the figures below.

FOR REAL MEN ONLY
 FOR REAL MEN ONLY

Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
This is madness...?
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff
@FLStyle: I don't see where you are going with this
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,643 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Those FFXIII figures look pretty amazing but else would you expect form those figures? The way they capture the highlights and skin tones of the characters.

I can't let my mother find out about that Gerard Butler 300 figure. She goes freakin' ape over him in that.
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@GodLen said:
" @FLStyle: I don't see where you are going with this "
SPAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAA

:)
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Some are pretty good.
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Look at that beard, look at it.
Post by Kris (130 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Oh my...is that Aegis?  That's amazing.  Now that I'd get excited over.
The FF ones...look about as good as the ones they were making before did.  Still don't know why the raised the price up $15.
The FMA set is nice, too.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I want that Leonidas, look at those nipples lulz
Post by JackSukeru (402 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I'm becoming a bit intrigued about the process in that a figurine is being made. That is, I know nohing about it. 

Nothing about how they design the characters or create the actual finished product. It would be nice if there was some sort of documentary or something about that.
Post by Rayleon (461 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Stand figure? this is new

i didn't know remodel eva got that many accesories
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel