The "Stories to Come" Thread

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Aug. 15, 2011. Last post by Guyver 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,285 posts) See mini bio Level 14

This is a thread for those who are planning to make a new Fan-Fic and want to post a summary of it and wish for peoples opinions on the story. I've noticed the many other threads where its for that single story, well might as well not bother with a new topic if you can come here! I'll start it off with a story I was thinking of myself 

The Berry, the Monkey and the Fox OR The Soul Reaper, The Pirate and The Ninja(Gay names i know, but its just for now ill change it later if anyones got ideas for a name do tell) 

Its the crossover we al want! Naruto, One Piece and Bleach! Naruto, Luffy and Ichigo are brought together with there friends from their universes by an unknown power to help stop a force that threatens all three of the worlds! The heroes must do everything in their strength and join forces to save their homes, but will they be enough? 

I'll give a better summary laterbut this is good for now. so post away future fan fic'ers!

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Nice idea.
After I finish up my Baccano! one I hope to work on a Full Metal Alchemist fan-fic. Perhaps a GoT/FMA crossover. I've had crazy ideas for a while now.
@Superevil225: ooh that sounds cool, have you ever posted fan fics on comic vine?
@Jinbeifan1: Nah, i don't go on there much. XD I don't fit in with the community.  :P
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Great idea ! Pinned !

@Fire Star
hey thanks!
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

intresting thread. Lets see, after i finish my Monk-Death note crossover, i will do a shaman king/percy jackson and the olympians crossover.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Haofan123 said:
intresting thread. Lets see, after i finish my Monk-Death note crossover, i will do a shaman king/percy jackson and the olympians crossover.
that i'd like to read but which mythology will they be fighting?

Anyway i think I'll do an Avatar fanfic from the point of view of a tournament fighter.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@kashif1 said:

@Haofan123 said:

that i'd like to read but which mythology will they be fighting?  Anyway i think I'll do an Avatar fanfic from the point of view of a tournament fighter.

They will be fighting greek monsters and titans like in the percy jackson series and may even end up fighting eachother. Im still brainstorming though and i still need to complete my monk- death note crossover first.  

Anyway, the avatar idea sounds cool and im eagerly awaitig thenext chapter in your bleach fanfic

oh yeah now for my second story that i may come out with(when ive got time) 

Roronoa Zoro: The Yoma Hunter 

After his two year training, zoro heads back to the rally spot to meet his friends, but before he gets there, a mysterious portal sucks in the swordsman. when he recovers, he finds himself in a small vilage saved by some local people. What he finds out later is that this village also has a problem with mnsters called the Yoma! Roronoa Zoro has come to the Claymore verse, and it seems trouble still has a way of finding him, even in a different world, for Yomas may become the least of his problems when the "Organization" begins to take interest in him...

Stand By Me/Fullmetal Alchemist cross over.
Roy, Ed, Al, and Havoc search for the missing body of a dead man.
Deff going to do this. :P
Almost done chapter one of a new FMA fan-fic. Expect it up tomorrow :D
Post by gaetzan (7 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Well I had an idea to write some kind of fan fiction.

First I would like to say that this is my first time writing a story.

Well the story is set in a world where shinigami's (not the shinigami's like in bleach) angels and of course normal people live. The shinigami's and angels both have their strengths and are different in personality's while the angels have more dexterity and are more friendly, The shinigami's have brute power and are more aggressive. they have fought many wars but are currently at peace with each other for many years now. the story takes place on a normal high school who made a contract with the military academy (the school were shinigami's are sent to) to see if shinigami's can go to normal high schools.

Well that's my idea.

Post by checkerknights (2 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I might post one here Kirby from the games/anime, with king Dedede, Eacargoon, Tuff, Tiff, ect, but there will be other crossovers with many anime and video game characters too, I've posted some of it on GB sister site in the form of a blog but I may post more here as many anime characters are in it as well.

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I haven't done a fan-fic for the longest time, and I'm having the urge to write one. Should I go for it?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel