Sweet Dreams - Fullmetal Alchemist - 18A

Topic started by Superevil225 on Aug. 25, 2011. Last post by RonnieR15 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Summary: All they did was keep secrets. They never cared.
Character: Edward Elric
Genera: Horror, Angst
Rating: 18A
Chapters: 1
Warnings: Foul language, extreme violence, extremely dark and mature themes.
 Disclaimer: I don't own any characters or anything to do with Fullmetal Alchemist. This is a work of fan-made fiction.
Do not plagiarize or use any of of my fan-fiction and writing.  

Warning! The follow fan-fiction contains extremely dark and disturbing themes. DO NOT read if you're hoping for ponies and rainbows. You have been warned. Set from Edward Elric's POV.

Are you scared? Comments are appreciated. Note: It's under spoiler tag juuuust in case.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
great fanfic. very descriptive. I also like how its told in a first person point of view. You don't see that a lot in fanfics
@Haofan123: Thank you! :D I love writing first person, but when I do... it's always really messed up. XD
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Superevil225: I'd like to see where its going but knowing you i'm very very worried
@kashif1: Probably no where. XD Maybe Ed become a serial killer. Who know. lol
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Love it ! Certainly a new dark theme for him.

@Fire Star: Fullmetal alchemist needs more darkness! Thank you! <3

@Superevil225: No problem, and yes, it was the only element lacking in the series IMHO.

@Fire Star: Yeah, the excessive chibi and lack of Ed/Winry kiss during the proposal was a huge downer.
@Superevil225 said:
@Fire Star: Fullmetal alchemist needs more darkness! Thank you! <3
this is the anime which starts with two young children becoming cripplesand one of them becoming a child soldier.  And in the first anime it has a 15 year old kid cold bloodedly kill a monster with the face of his mother.  And it has genocide, a funeral in which a child cries over her fathers coffin and a man who turns people into explosives.  It does not need any more dark.
@kashif1: After you've watched some of the series I have.... it needs more dark. :P
and the whole thing with nina, why did i forget nina?
@Superevil225: give me an example
@kashif1: Togainu No Chi. Sure the anime isn't bad but the manga and the video game are plain dark.

The series did need more dark, all that stuff you are talking about was from the past, throughout the base plot there wasn't much dark really there, I enjoyed it, but it did lack that element.

@Superevil225: okay that premise is pretty dark,   Anyway here is my challenge, give us a good story that's darker than both animes but still keeps everyone involved in character
@kashif1:
It'll be for Baccano! and I'll have the first chapter up by tomorrow at the lastest.
Post by RonnieR15 (26 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Interesting fic!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel