Strawhats Plus Vampire Chapter 3

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on April 8, 2012. Last post by Jinbeifan1 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,271 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

Chapter 3: Strawhat + Succubus

Luffy and Zoro had awoken yet again to the slaps of Robin's hands, but didn't really mind much. In fact, the two had promised their new friends Tsukune and Moka that they would meet them before school. The two walked to go meet them in front of the dorms and waited by one of the walls for the two to come out. Luffy waited patiently while Zoro fell asleep again while sitting against the wall.

"Oh can someone help me, I suddenly feel dizzy."

Luffy heard the voice and looked around. It sounded like a girls. He looked to a tree by the path and found a blue haired girl on the ground. She wore the school skirt but instead wore a vest instead of a blazer. Being the nice guy that he was Luffy walked over and held his hand out.

"You ok?" He asked as he put his hand out for her. She took and raised herself up.

"Oh thank you, you see I suddenly felt like my chest was getting tighter, as if it was about to burst." She said as she fell against him and started to rub her breast on him. She expected the shy boy act with him blushing, but instead he had a look of concern.

"That sounds bad; you should go see a doctor then." Luffy said, not once noticing her forwardness. She face faulted and nearly fell back in surprise, but recovered as she tried again.

"Anyways, thank you for your concern. My name is Kurumu Kurono nice to meet you, let's be friends." She said as she started to sparkle almost, especially her eyes. Luffy looked at her funny.

"That sounds hard to say, but sure we can be friends, I'm Luffy!" He said with a smile, but she seemed to be surprised by something. I don't know what it is, but it seems like my charm didn't affect him.She thought to herself. Luffy tilted his head in question.

"What's wrong?"

"Luffy, Zoro, you guys here?" said Tsukune's voice. The girl panicked and ran away with Luffy looking after her.

"What was that about?" He wondered aloud, but turned to go and meet up with the two.

"Yo Tsukune, Moka, there you are! We waited forever for you guys!" Luffy said but not angrily seeing as how he was smiling. Zoro had finally woken himself from his slumber as he raised himself up.

"Damn, I was taking a good nap too." Zoro said as he yawned and waved to the two. The four went on their way to class, not talking very much, until Tsukune remembered a question he had.

"Oh by the way, I meant to ask before, but how do you guys know Nico sensei? I saw you guys talking to her yesterday and call her by her first name." He asked the pirates. Luffy smiled and jumped into answer

"She's part of our crew!" Luffy said happily, but Zoro began to sweat coldly, they were supposed to be quiet about this, not that anyone would believe they were pirates.

"What do you mean part of your crew Luffy?" Moka asked this time.

"I mean our pira-

"She used to watch over us when we were little!" Zoro interrupted his captain, knowing he was going to say too much.

"She joined our crew of friends when we got older." The Swordsman continued as he tried to make up a story the best he could. The two seemed to buy it and nodded in understanding. Luffy seemed to finally remember what they were told and nodded in agreement, but seemingly annoyed. The swordsman sighed in relief as they continued on.

"So Tsukune, I just wanted to say that I know it can be hard to be the only… one of your species here at school, but know that I'm here for you, and so are Luffy and Zoro." Moka said to Tsukune, with the pirates looking confused but Luffy nodding and smiling anyways.

"Thanks Moka-san, that makes me feel better." He said. The two suddenly stopped and began to stare intimately at each other and started to get closer. Luffy didn't get what was going on and Zoro sweat dropped at their sudden mood change.

"Whats with them?"

"Don't ask, Luffy."

Finally their faces were inches away, and Luffy looked on blankly while Zoro thought it better to stare at a nearby rock.

"I can't take it anymore; your blood smells so good!" Moka shouted as she latched onto Tsukune's neck. Luffy burst out in laughter and Zoro sweat dropped as Tsukune rolled on the ground from the pain of the bite. She had told the two the day before about her vampire blood, which Luffy found to be very cool of course.

"Moka, I'm not your breakfast!" Tsukune shouted as he dashed into the woods. Moka reached out for him but was too late.

"Did I… do something wrong guys?" She asked turning to the two pirates.

"Well I think you should've asked him first, I would've been pissed too." Zoro said to her, making her tilt her head in shame. Luffy grabbed her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry about it; I'm sure Tsukune will forgive you. Let's go find him!" Luffy said with his big grin. Moka smiled back and nodded.

"Luffy, swordsman-san, wait a moment please." The two pirates turned to find Robin was calling them.

"I need to speak with you for a moment." She said walking over to the group. She looked over to Moka and smiled.

"I'm sorry but can I borrow these two for a little?" she asked, with Moka nodding a bit confused.

"Go find Tsukune; we'll catch up later ok?" Luffy said to her and Zoro nodding in agreement. She smiled and started towards the woods.

"I'll see you both at school!" She shouted as she disappeared from sight. Robin giggled lightly with the two turning to her in question.

"What is it?" Zoro asked

"Nothing, I'm just glad you two are getting along well here already." She said smiling. But her face changed suddenly to a very serious expression.

"But I also wanted to talk to you about your vampire friend as well." She said, surprising the two.

"What about Moka?" Luffy asked this time

"I had searched through the monster archives to see where vampires are ranked among monsters. It turns out that vampires are considered to be among the most famous and powerful of monsters, being known as S-class monsters. Very few monsters are in the S ranking, so it is possible that your friend Moka is a very powerful monster, even if she may not look like it. Some of the more powerful monsters are said to have a limiter to keep their powers under control." She explained to them. Luffy and Zoro actually understood what she was saying, and were very interested.

"Moka did mention a seal that keeps her powers locked or something." Zoro mused remembering the conversation from the day before.

"I wanna see her fight, she must be really strong!" Luffy shouted in excitement.

"You would have to remove her seal, which is not easily done Luffy." Robin said, bursting the rubber boy's bubble.

"Well I should get going; I thought I would let you two know about this. See you at school." She said as she left waving to them and the two returning it.

"Hey, let's go find the two now." Zoro said with Luffy nodding in agreement, but before entering the forest, Moka walked out.

"Hey Moka, we were just about to go looking for you! Where's Tsukune?" Luffy asked noticing that she was alone. Zoro picked up on her gloomy mood when she shook her head in response and started to walk towards school. Luffy finally noticed and walked up next to her.

"Whats wrong Moka?" Luffy asked but she remained silent. Zoro said nothing as they continued to school. Luffy looked at his crewmate, who only shrugged in response, knowing what the rubber boy was thinking. After a long silent walk to school Moka finally spoke up as they walked through the doors.

"He was with a girl when I found him." She said, making the two look at her in curiosity

"So what?" Luffy asked, not catching her jealousy, Zoro did but didn't say anything.

"They looked really close you know, I don't know why I'm getting upset though." She said, then she remembered Tsukune's reaction to having his blood sucked. She put her head ddown in shame.

"I'm really bad, always wanting to suck his blood when he's around, I don't know myself." She said feeling down. Luffy and Zoro looked at each other not sure what to do, but Luffy quickly smiled at her.

"Come on Moka, its not like Tsukune hates you for sucking his blood! I'm sure he will want to talk to you again in no time!" Luffy said with his bright grin, but it didn't seem to cheer her up much.

"Hey stop this isn't the time to be feeling down, you're being targeted."

"What, whose voice was that? That wasn't Luffy or Zoro."Moka thought as she looked around for whoever said that, but thought it was her imagination.

"Huh, who said that?" Luffy said as he looked around as well, surprising Moka and Zoro.

"Who said what, Luffy?" Zoro asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You're a vampire right?"

The three looked up the stairs to see the blue haired girl Luffy had met earlier. She was sitting on the railing and jumped down in front of Moka.

"At least that's what the rumors say about you, Akashiya Moka!" She said walking towards the pink haired vampire.

"You're the girl that was with Tsukune!" Moka exclaimed

Zoro felt dark intentions coming from the girl and glared darkly at her as he unstrapped his swords from his back. Luffy looked at her, feeling a slight amount of memory coming to him… very slowly.

"Ah, you're the girl from earlier, Murumu!" Luffy shouted pointing at her. She face faulted and fell forwards while Zoro and Moka looked at the rubber boy.

"My name is Kurumu you idiot!" She shouted in anger.

"You know her Luffy?" Zoro asked his captain who shook his head.

"Yeah, she had something wrong with her chest. I told her to go see a doctor, and then we became friends!" Luffy said with a smile, Zoro sweat dropped knowing his captain was not truly reading the atmosphere that surrounded the blue haired girl. She shook her head and turned her attention back to Moka.

"I am the succubus, Kurumu Kurono, and I am here to defeat you!" she exclaimed as she pointed at the vampire.

"Aren't we supposed to keep our true forms a secret?" Zoro said to her, although she didn't seem to notice him.

"Whats a succubus?" Luffy asked with Zoro shrugging in response.

"You are the biggest eyesore in the way of my great plan!" the bluenette said as she continued to stare at Moka.

"Plan?" the vampire asked, with Kurumu scoffing in response.

"Yes, my plan to make everyone of the male student body to fall in love with me called my harem transformation plan! But you Akashiya Moka got in the way of that! The boys at this academy are dreaming of you instead of me, and I will not stand for it!"

Luffy didn't understand at all what they were talking about, while Zoro listened in, trying to see where this was going.

"That's why to prove I'm better than you, I am going to take Aono Tsukune from you!" She continued, with Zoro narrowing his eyes and Luffy widening his as he felt like this was something bad for his friend.

"Wait a minute; Tsukune has nothing to do with this-

"When I was close to him, I could tell his scent was so close to a human, which means you are probably using him for food huh?" She said with a sly smile.

"Wait no I'm not using him, I'm…" Moka defended, but was interrupted when Tsukune came running down the hall.

"Moka-san, there you are! I wanted to talk with you real quick." He said sounding out of breath from running. Luffy turned to his friend and waved.

"Hey Tsukune, they were just talking about you, although I don't know what about." Luffy said obliviously to his friend. Tsukune was going to ask something when Kurumu jumped on him.

"Tsukune-kun you're here!"

"Wait Kurumu-san what are you doing here? I came to apologize to Moka!" He exclaimed as he tried to escape her grip. Moka's aura started to increase as she became angry, making Luffy and Zoro back off a little and sweat drop.

"Is Moka getting mad at something?"

"Have you not been paying attention to whats going on?" Zoro yelled at his captain.

"Get away from her Tsukune, she's not your friend!" Moka said switching from mad to worried, but Kurumu feigned pain and fell into Tsukune. Luffy and Zoro noticed a slight sparkle come from her as she stared into Tsukune's eyes.

"Really, then why is it that you are the one whose always drinking my blood?" Tsukune said slightly monotone, surprising his three friends. Moka began to cry and ran away, with Tsukune seemingly coming back to his senses.

"Wait Moka-san!" He shouted after her but she was already gone. The succubus smirked in triumph, but was surprised when she heard yelling from behind.

"Hey Tsukune, what the hell did you say that for?"

Tsukune and Kurumu turned to Luffy, whose expression was fierce.

"Moka didn't do anything bad! Sure, she sucked your blood but that wasn't the only reason she's your friend, whats with you?" He shouted trying to get closer, but was being held back by Zoro. Kurumu took this chance to take Tsukune and run away with him. Luffy turned towards the swordsman.

"Hey Zoro, why did you hold me back?" He said as they got into each others face.

"Because Luffy, something's wrong with Tsukune and I think it has to do with that girl, but I don't know how." Zoro said trying to calm his captain.

"Swordsman-san is right Luffy, that girl is affecting your friend."

The two turned to the stairs to see Robin walking towards them.

"Robin!" the two said.

"I believe that she had said she was a succubus right? Among the monsters I have read about, a succubus was one of them." She said, grabbing both boys attention.

"Succubus uses a power on men called "charm" to seduce and control them. I believe that she is using this power on your friend, Luffy." Robin said to her captain. Luffy understood her words(as much as he could), and turned to where the succubus had run off.

"She's doing that to Tsukune? That jerk, I'm gonna beat her up, lets go Zoro!" He shouted as he began to run but stopped halfway up the stairs.

"Where exactly did they go?"

Zoro sweat dropped and shook his head while Robin giggled.

"I believe I saw them go into the infirmary." Robin answered, with Luffy nodding in response and continued up with Zoro behind him

"Thanks Robin, see you later!" Zoro shouted back, with her only smiling in response.

After a few minutes, the boys found the infirmary. Luffy was about to open the door when Zoro stopped him.

"Wait Luffy, remember I called the next monster we fight." Zoro said grinning menacingly, with Luffy giving his bright smile in response.

"Alright, you can fight her then-

The two heard shouting inside the room, sounding a lot like Kurumu and Tsukune.

"I did all those embarrassing things, yet you still resist. Do you hate me that much? Is Moka that much better than I am? Why don't you just disappear?"

Zoro burst through the doors, drawing out Shuusui from its sheath after having unwrapped his swords. She raised her hands to strike, which now had long claws on them. Zoro dashed in front of Tsukune and blocked her attack.

"Zoro-san, you're here!" Tsukune shouted in surprise.

"We heard about what this girl is, so we came to save you." Zoro said as he pushed Kurumu back with ease.

"Yeah, sorry about yelling at you earlier, it turns out Murumu was the one controlling you!" Luffy said with a smile, he stood to the side, knowing Zoro could handle this on his own. He looked at Kurumu once more and grew stars for eyes.

"You have wings now? That's so cool!" He shouted in excitement, making all present sweat drop.

"Get away from Tsukune!"

The group looked to the door to find Moka had come in. She rushed at the succubus and pushed her hard out the window, surprising Tsukune and Zoro.

"Tsukune your all right, thank you Zoro-kun, Luffy-kun!" She said as she walked over to Tsukune. In the window arose Kurumu again.

"All of you get down here so I can finish you!" She shouted at them, with Zoro turning to her and smirking darkly.

"Bring it on succubus." He answered as he made his way towards the window, but felt Luffy's hand on his shoulder.

"Wait Zoro, I have an idea!" the rubber boy said as he began to walk over to Tsukune and Moka, grabbing them and jumping out the window.

"Luffy-san, what are you doing?" Tsukune asked surprised.

"I wanna bring out the other Moka!"

Zoro jumped down next to them with a look of interest.

"That actually sounds like a good idea, lets take off that seal." Zoro said looking at them.

"I don't know what you all are on about, but don't think I'll let you do what you want!" Kurumu shouted as she charged them. Luffy picked up the two and jumped out of the way of her claws, which cut down the surrounding trees.

"What the, we can't be cut by her, we'll die!" Tsukune shouted in surprise with Moka at his side shivering.

"Hey Luffy, you try and get the seal off, I'll hold off blue haired girl." Zoro said turning to the succubus.

"Please, what good is a sword gonna do you on the ground?" Kurumu mocked as she floated in the air. Zoro simply raised his sword in his hand

36 Pound Cannon!

Zoro brought down his sword swiftly, creating a blade in the air heading towards the dropped her jaw as she sweated greatly at Zoro's strength in fear.

"You better not let your guard down, I'm just supposed to keep you from attacking them while they get that seal off, but you might still get hurt if you're not careful." Zoro said to her with a dark expression, scaring her terribly.

Meanwhile, Luffy and the others continued in vain to try and remove the rosary.

"Darn it, this stupid thing wont come off, damn it!" Luffy shouted in frustration as he continued to pull at the seal on Moka's neck, who was whining from all the tugging.

"Zoro looks like he can stop Kurumu, why do we have to remove the seal?" Tsukune asked as he looked on at them. He was quite surprised when Zoro had cut down the trees from a distance with his sword.

"Because I wanna see how strong the other Moka is!" Luffy said to him. He stopped pulling at it and scratched his head.

"It's still no good, after all that pulling." Luffy said with a frown. He turned to Tsukune.

"You try and pull it off, Tsukune!" He said with a smile.

"Me? But your much stronger than I am, I'm sure it wouldn't-

As Tsukune spoke, he was pulling at the rosary, and actually pulled it off! Moka started to glow a bright pinkish light. Luffy looked on excitedly while Zoro turned back to see the change. They saw Moka's hair turn from pink to silver, and her eyes change from green to red.

"This is awesome!" Luffy shouted with stars in his eyes, while Tsukune looked on in amazement.

"So this is the power of an S-class vampire I've heard about." Zoro heard Kurumu say from behind him.

Finally Moka finished her transformation, pushing her now silver hair out of her eyes and looked at Luffy and Tsukune.

"It has been a long time since I have been freed. It feels good to have my body back." She said as she started to shadow box, trying to get use to her movements now.

"So you're the other Moka huh? That's so cool! Are you really strong?" Luffy asked her in anticipation. She looked at the straw hat boy in wonder, not expecting such a reaction.

"You will soon see, rubber boy." She said smirking and turning to Kurumu and Zoro. She walked over next to the swordsman.

"You can move aside now, I'll deal with the succubus." She ordered Zoro, who was very annoyed by her attitude, but decided to step aside for he was quite curious about her strength as well.

"Don't think this changes anything! I won't lose to you, I cant afford to! I do what I have to so I may find my destined one!" Kurumu shouted, raising the eyebrows of Tsukune and Luffy, while Zoro and Moka frankly didn't care.

"What do you mean by that?" Tsukune asked.

"Succubus are a dwindling race, so we charm men we meet around us a pick one out of them, who is our destined one so that our race may continue!" She explained to him, although still containing animosity.

"Because of that, I cannot afford to lose here!" She said charging at Moka, who stood unwavering.

"Is that why you wish to challenge me? Foolish little girl, it is time you realized your place!" Moka said darkly as she disappeared from sight as Kurumu slashed at her. She reappeared behind the succubus and grabbed her tail.

"Slow, maybe I should rip off your wings and tail to teach you a lesson?" She mused darkly as she slammed Kurumu into the ground.

"I'll make it so you never stand up to me again!" Moka said as she approached the girl. Kurumu screamed in fear, but was surprised when Tsukune stepped in front of Moka. Luffy and Zoro were surprised buy his sudden intrusion as well as Moka.

"What is this? Move! This girl did not only trick you, but tried to kill you!"

"That's enough; I don't think she was doing this out of purely bad intentions." Tsukune explained. He started to scratch his cheek.

"It's just that, I cant see Kurumu as being a bad girl at heart!" He finished sheepishly, but impressed Luffy anyways. Luffy laughed and walked next to Tsukune.

"If you say she's a good person, then I believe you! Besides, you're sorry for what you did right?" Luffy said looking back at the succubus.

"Yes I am, truly sorry." She replied as she wiped away some tears from her eyes.

"See, she's not all bad!" Luffy said as he grinned widely

"I swear your too trusting at times, Luffy." Zoro said as he stood next to the vampire.

"But whatever, if these two are convinced, there's no bothering with it then." Zoro said to Moka, who looked at him for an instant then sighed.

"See, they agree. And I bet you're the same, someone we can all depend on." Tsukune said now, but Moka walked to him and took the rosary from his hand.

"Hmph, don't misunderstand. I just didn't want your blood taken away from me; I am different from the other Moka." She said as she placed the rosary back on her neck, making the three boys sweat drop at her words. But before finishing her transformation, she spared one last look at Luffy.

"I wonder, did he truly hear me that time I spoke to the other Moka that time?" she wondered, but then finished and changed back into her other self.

Luffy stood there staring at where Moka had transformed and finally spoke.

"That was so awesome! I wanna see the other Moka fight again!" Luffy shouted in excitement.

"I wanna see if she'll take me on in a fight, I bet she'll be a good challenge." Zoro said with a dark smirk.

"Zoro-san, Luffy-san, don't go provoking the other Moka!" Tsukune said as he saw the anxious expressions on the two pirates.

The next day the group met together before school again, seeing as how things had gone back to normal… well as normal as a day with Luffy was of course.

"The rosary spoke to you?" Tsukune said in surprise as Moka explained what happened to her the day before. Luffy and Zoro walked with them listening… as much as they could to the story.

"Yes, I think that the seal is beginning to weaken… Tsukune, Luffy, Zoro… if I turned into the other me forever… would you still be my friends?" She asked, a little afraid of their answers.

"What are you talking about? Of course we'll still be your friends! The other you wont change the friendship we have with you at all!" Luffy said with a bright smile.

"Yeah, even if you're a little scary, and you may suck my blood, I still will be your friend Moka!" Tsukune said with great eagerness.

"I don't think I'd like the other you that much, but you're still our friend." Zoro said while smirking. She smiled softly at the three, grateful for their friendship. She blushed as she looked at Tsukune.

"Thank you all, especially you Tsukune."

"Moka-san…."

"Here we go again." Zoro said as he grimaced at the two.

"Hey there Tsukune!"

The group was surprised by the sudden appearance of Kurumu.

"I made these cookies, would you like to eat them with me Tsukune?" She asked as she held out a basket.

"But why me?" He asked her.

"Well you know how I said I've been looking for my destined one… well I've decided its you Tsukune!" She said with great happiness.

"What?" Tsukune and Moka said in fear.

"The way you saved me back there, I fell in love with you!" She said happily

He had no idea what to say, and looked back to Luffy and Zoro for help… only to find them eating cookies as well.

"Wow these are really good!" Luffy said as he took a bite.

"These taste better than the stupid cooks." Zoro said as well.

"Oh no, she's won them over with her food!" Tsukune said in shock, but Kurumu still smiled as she followed them to school.

"Tsukune, let's hurry up and get married!" She said happily

"Stop saying those things Kurumu, Luffy, Zoro, help us please!" Moka said as she looked to her friends who continued to chomp down on the succubus's cookies.

"Sorry, but these are too good!" Luffy said as he continued to eat.

"What am I supposed to do?" Zoro said as he shrugged.

And so the group made another friend in someone who was once their enemy. The Strawhat Pirates were getting along well so far… but for how long?

To be continued…

Post by othus12 (6,673 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i actually like this fan fic, i think its pretty good! keep up the good work

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,271 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

my title picture :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel