Story of Kokuto from Bleach Hell Chapter

Topic started by Addy_Hazuki on April 22, 2014. Last post by takashichea 5 months ago.
Post by Addy_Hazuki (2 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Once upon a time back in the world of the living there was man known as Kokuto and he had a younger sister that he loved with all of his heart and soul for he cared about her for she was the only relative that he had left. Kokuto had the appearance of a old man because of the white hair that he had but was very young for his age and the white hair was a birth trait plus he had a carefree personality for he was happy to have his sister and was always there when she needed him.

His sister on the other hand was very beautiful and cute plus she loved her brother very much and could be seen hanging around him all the time. The both of them were seeing having a good time but their time together didn't last long for one day both brother and sister weren't seen together anymore.

The brother needed to go somewhere and decided to leave his sister at the house by herself as he ran off to complete his errands that needed to be done. When the brother came back home and walked into the door he saw a horrific scene for his sister was laying face down in a pool of her own blood in the middle of the living room as he rushes over quickly to her to see if she was still alive or at least breathing.

But sadly she was dead for she was murdered by a numerous amount of assailants. The brother mourned her death for several nights and days until one day he decided that something should be done to ease the pain that he was in.

The brother started asking around to find out who was responsible for her death and when he found the ones responsible he started killing them all in the name of revenge. He had this pain in his heart and knew the only way to get rid of it was to kill all of the assailants that was responsible for the pain that he was suffering in over the lost of his beloved sister.

Once he completed the task of getting his revenge on what happened to his sister the brother wasn't satisfied for everyday he saw other people that had brothers and sisters. So this prompted him into killing every person that had a sister for he wanted the entire world to suffer the pain that he was in for he believed that if he couldn't have his sister no one else was allowed to have theirs.

Years flew by as he continued on this killing spree that he was in until death decided call his name and he was ready to accept it for he believed that he would be able to see his sister in heaven but the brother was sadly mistaken for when his judgment came he was sentence to serve eternity in Hell for all of the sins that he committed. The brother was furious when he heard the verdict of his judgment as the gates of Hell open up and begin dragging him into Hell. He vowed to himself that one day he would break free from the chains that bind him and go see his beloved sister for he wouldn't let anyone stop him from achieving this goal that he has set before himself.
Post by takashichea (12,353 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Addy_Hazuki:

I'm guessing you doing a fan fic thread. If it is, I'll move it.

Post by Addy_Hazuki (2 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Sorry I didn't know where to put it. I am new to this 
Post by takashichea (12,353 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Addy_Hazuki:

It has been a while since I saw the movie. Welcome to Anime Vice! Good to see new Fan Fic writers. Let me know if you have any questions about the community. The site is glitching right now for a while.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel