Shonen Heroes Unite! Prologue

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Jan. 22, 2012. Last post by Jinbeifan1 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,453 posts) See mini bio Level 14

alright so I write for Fanfictionbut thought I might as well post one of ny stories here. and yes i know, jinbei did not join the crew but I dont care, he will become one in the future I believe but I wanted him to be in the story anyways. everything after this point will be copy and pasted.

On the Grand Line…

On Fishman Island, the Straw Hat Pirates were celebrating their victory over Hody Jones and his crew's plans to take over the island, but they were also celebrating their new nakama… Jinbei, Knight of the Sea. Luffy was overjoyed when the former Shichibukai said yes to his invitation into the crew, and almost immediately a party broke out. Brook was playing songs; Sanji was already cooking food, Zoro started on the sake and the rest were either dancing or sitting and talking to Jinbei.

Jinbei had already become good friends with Nami and Robin, who were the most normal of the crew in retrospect. The three had been chatting for awhile during the party.

"So what were you thinking when you joined our crew? I hope you know what kind of ride you're in for." Nami said jokingly, with Robin giggled at her statement, knowing full well it was true. Jinbei only shook his head and smiled.

"I heard about his craziness from Ace-san, his older brother. I have a pretty good idea of what lies ahead. I also saw a bit of you all during our fight with Hody. " He said as he took a sip of sake. The two women smiled brightly at the fish man, the two thought he might be the first normal male crew member they've had, and nodded. Zoro walked over to the table and sat to talk as well.

"I still don't think you understand what we're totally like; you only saw a glimpse of it yesterday during the battle." Zoro stated chugging down a large cup of Sake.

"Must you always be drinking?"

"Shut up devil woman!"

"Hey Jinbei, come celebrate with us, this party's for you!" Luffy yelled as he was running around the area singing with Chopper and Usopp doing the same. Jinbei chuckled at his new Captain. He began to stand from his seat, until a swirl of light appeared in the middle of the room. All the Straw hats stopped where they were and looked at it.

"What is that?" Nami shouted in surprise, but none answered. Finally Luffy spoke up

"It's a mystery light!" He shouted with sparkles in his eyes, Chopper mirrored his movements, but Usopp looked afraid (as usual).

"Don't go near that thing guys, it could kill you! I've got that don't-go-near-the-strange-light-disease coming on!" Usopp protested but of course, Luffy's curiosity got the better of him as he got close enough to touch it.

"Luffy-kun, wait! You don't know what will-", Jinbei started but was too late, and the rubber boy reached out and touched it, only to be sucked inside of it.

"Luffy!" The Straw Hats shouted in unison, but then found themselves being sucked in as well.

"What the hell's happening?" Zoro shouted, but was pulled in, followed by the rest of the crew. After the swirl disappeared, King Neptune and his sons searched everywhere for the Straw hats but found nothing…

In Kankura Town…

Ichigo and his friends had finally finished doing battle with Ginjo and his group from Execution, now he, Orihime, Chad, Uryu, Rukia and Renji sat upon the grass field where the battles had taken place. The captains (and Ikkaku) had all departed back to Soul Society. Rukia and Ichigo were explaining exactly what had happened with Ginjo and Tsukishima. Orihime and Chad felt ashamed of themselves, finding it hard to look at Ichigo.

"Kurosaki-kun, I'm so sorry I wouldn't have- I should not have…" Orihime began, but started to cry, being unable to contain her feelings.

"I'm sorry Ichigo; I can't believe I let that happen." Chad spoke up, hanging his head. Ichigo looked at the two and felt sorry himself, he didn't mean to guilt them over what had happened.

"Guys don't worry about it, if it wasn't for Tsukishima, neither of you would have done it, I know that, so don't sweat it." He said scratching his head, trying to put it in the best way he could. The two seemed to brighten up a bit.

"Thank you Kurosaki-kun!" Orihime said as she jumped on him, hugging him tightly. Ichigo blushed as a pair of pillows was nearly suffocating him.

"Th-that's ok Orihime, you don't have to do that." Ichigo said trying to calm her down. Chad nodded at him in thanks. Suddenly Renji began to laugh, although trying to hide it. Ichigo scowled at him

"What are you laughing at?" He asked annoyed, but Renji kept going.

"Oh no-nothing j-just thinking ab-bout earlier." Renji said between laughs. Ichigo was confused now, wondering what he was talking about.

"Has not having powers made you a crybaby, Ichigo?" Renji said, settling down but smiling slyly at the substitute Shinigami. Finally Ichigo understood what he was talking about and turned red.

"Shut up Renji, you don't know anything!" Ichigo said getting in the red haired man's face.

"Eh, you got something to say?" Renji said, not backing down. Everyone else sweat dropped at the two's bickering.

"Humph, those two will never change will they?" Uryu said pushing up his glasses. Suddenly a swirl of light appeared before them, stopping the fight between friends.

"Uh did you guys open up a portal?" Ichigo asked looking to Rukia and Renji, who nodded 'no' in response. Suddenly it started to pull the group in.

"What the hell, it's sucking us in!" Ichigo yelled, grabbing Orihime and pushing her behind him, but to no avail as he was sucked in first.

"Ichigo!"

"Kurosaki-kun!"

They yelled after their friend, but were soon consumed by it as well. Soul Society had sense that the group was no longer in the human world… or in Soul Society.

On the Battlefield of Konoha…

Naruto and Killer Bee walked to the lifeless body of their fallen foe, the fake Madara. The two were tired, having spent almost all their chakra while fighting the masked man. Even the powers received from the tailed beast inside of them had spent a great deal of chakra to finish him off. They were huffing now, tired as one can be, but Bee raised his fist toward Naruto.

"Good job little bro, together the two of us best our foe!" He said in his usual way of talking, which was rapping. Naruto huffed again and smiled at the Hachibi.

"Thanks Bee, I couldn't have done it without you." He said as they fist bumped, but seem to take the rest of their energy, as they fell to the ground in exhaustion. They laid there just staring up into the sky.

"Now that the fake Madara's down… its time I saved Sasuke." Naruto said, thinking out loud, Bee heard him and smiled.

"Don't worry little brotha, I'll be there to help save that sucka!" He said with a weakly raised fist, Naruto smiled and laughed.

"Thanks Bee, but-"

"Naruto!"

Suddenly Sakura, Hinata, Sai and Kakashi came from the trees, having rushed to the area he had fought.

Naruto you're safe!" Hinata shouted in happiness while blushing, Sakura showed slight signs of jealousy but quickly shook them off.

"You idiot, you exerted yourself to much again." She said smiling, Naruto smiled back.

"Looks like you two were able to do it huh?" Kakashi said as he looked at the masked man. "Great job you two, the Kages were able to defeat the real Madara, although they are badly injured."

"Is granny Tsunade ok?" Naruto said concerned.

"Don't worry, she's alright, hurt but she will heal."

Sai looked on at his friend happily although he said nothing. Suddenly a swirl of light appeared before them. The group looked at it in surprise.

"What is that?" Naruto said, until he was suddenly pulled into it.

"Naruto!" They all shouted, but as Luffy and Ichigo's groups had been, they were sucked in. The Kage's sent ninja's to find the group, but none were found…

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel