Now, Before We Start (Rules and FAQ)

Topic started by Superevil225 on July 1, 2011. Last post by ShadowKnight508 3 years ago.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Superevil225: Make sure you check out my Tips tomorrow, I think it will be good. 
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@fire_star: Yes I will! >:D
Post by DocHaus (927 posts) See mini bio Level 18
There is a fanfiction forum here now? What horrors will this unleash?
@DocHaus: The horrors of what twisted people like me write. :P
Post by The Impersonator (4 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Superevil225: Whoa. I don't see any fan-fics here in this section. I spent most of my fan-fics in Comic Vine. Yeah,  there are tons of fan-fics in that site. 

Anyways, I was wondering if I can do a Kamen Rider fan-fic since it's not anime. I'm a big Kamen Rider fan though. 
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
erm i do mostly starwars stuff, may i post that here?
@the_impersonator: @kashif1: Fire_Star and I are writing up the rules right now. I'll get back to you both on whether or not non-anime fan-fic are allowed here. :)s
Post by The Impersonator (4 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Superevil225
ok no problem.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

just some thoughts, we make the initial post the story and all posts after that the coments.  We edit posts to add chapters and use spoiler tags to make navigating stories easier.  Basically the way i do my bio
@kashif1: Fire_Start and I are still discussing, but what we're doing is that the main post is made, and then that first post is edited, similar to the rpg bios. I'd say no to spoiler tags because they might be changing the text box thing.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

By request of a user and since there is a new, related thread that outlines the Official Rules regarding the Fan Fiction forums, this thread has been locked.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel