~* My Day *~

Topic started by taigarockstar on May 21, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by taigarockstar (4 posts) See mini bio Level 8

~* My Day *~

Wind passionately blowing........... Leaves dance with them gracefully............... The sky is so bright and dazzling............. The chirping birds are everywhere ......... I can barely hear their chirps and can see them fly freely .............. They sounded very happy as they chirp and fly in this vast sky of Earth............. Sad songs are echoing in my ears ........... It always say "why...w-why?" ........... I don't know what it is but its related in my feelings............ My day is full misery but full of unknowingly events.......... that might come in my way............. My day with colorful fireflies, my first blog with full of questions, my life with full of lies...........

"My day".......... Upon hearing this word what comes into your mind? ....... What makes you think about this word? ......Is it that important?...... Does it affect you in your life?...... Many questions with only one word .......... Well, i guess its just natural ....... for us to ask and know ....... I really want my day to be as colorful as the rainbow ......

Guess this is a goodbye .......... I'll probably post weird events in my life .... if I am in the mood to share ....... but for today ...... its about my day ....... Day of unknowingly events....... Day of questioning things .......... Day of feeling the pain and joy...... Day of all the things that might happen in our life ......... See you ...............

Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@taigarockstar: Huh is this some sort of Fanfic, I'll move it there.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

It sounded like a good day...

also if this is a fanfic... then is really good... I like it! :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel